Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grim- x-reefer

4 posters

Go down

Grim- x-reefer Empty Grim- x-reefer

Post  Aug17 Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:16 pm

This guy is a clown. It felt like I was playing a ranked game all over again. It was the same 4 pass plays...over and over again. And I have a story. hes up 5 in the 4th (about 2 minutes left)and he throws another screen and goes for a big gainer until I hit stick him and he fumbles. so I start knocking off large gains through the air till I get to about his 20 with a little less than a minute. So I run the ball a few times, and get a third and 1 on the 7 with 20 seconds raminaing......I have two TOs remaining so I run an HB iso. Somehow he user hits my qb before the exchange to make it 4th and 3, so I take a timeout. I tell him to go offsides, and he refuses ans starts saying disrepectful shit to me, calling me a pussy and this and that(no class). So I ask the commish for a ruling, and after 20 minutes he says the commish told us to play it out(I guess that rule isnt enforced in this league). So i threw the winner on 4th and 3........This was annoying, and I just wanted to relay the story. I really dont think Grim has a place in any sim league. Hes a glitch finder and abuser.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Grim- x-reefer Empty Re: Grim- x-reefer

Post  falconfansince81 Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:44 pm

thats like complaint number 4 on this guy
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Grim- x-reefer Empty yup ppl are haters

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:18 am

and his story isnt accurate obviously the commish has the facts he thought we should play it out ....

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Aug17 Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 am

so what happened?

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post  sinister317 Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 am

To be honest I don't think much of nothing happens when people break the rules. It seems to me that the rules are a big joke to people.

sinister317

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down