Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess Peyton Manning

4 posters

Go down

I guess Peyton Manning Empty I guess Peyton Manning

Post  Mjkight Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Cant play ST, Defense or catch the ball as well.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

I guess Peyton Manning Empty Re: I guess Peyton Manning

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 pm

thank you i hate hearing bradys the best qb now just bc peyton got picked .. even though itd be a diff story if they recovered the ball instead of headbutting it .. or tackled the tracy porter?! .. so much is put on him and he did everything right the wr didnt cut right and it was a timing route

as far as brady theyre just deep tosses to randy moss .. before that it was a high success rate pass plays like slants or screens and stuff that the team was already built around plus he was told the other teams signals ! peyton had to study to even figure out a weakness wtf

plus peytons the 1st 4 time mvp i heard? hmm

dont matter elis my qb and hell step up now ( took peyton 8 took eli 4 and elis been to a probowl superbowl superbowl mvp ..best giants qb already and we have phill simms in the hall of fame.. got steve smith into the superbowl looking like steve smith from carolina! )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm

I say anybody that argues Brady is better than Manning beacuse of having more rings doest know football.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  freshmullet Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm

your right, Peyton is simply the best , maybe ever, this guy would have a few rings if he ever had a defense, just recently his defense has gotten better, for 8 plus years they were horrific,
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Aug17 Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Injuries were the biggest factor in the game. The game changed when Freeney became ineffective. But I am kinda dissappointed that Peyton didnt lead em down the field with 5 minutes left, but somehow I wasnt expecting it from him.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 pm

The pic was bad...he had a chance to really wow people. I dont think the pic defines a legacy the game shouldnt have even been at that point.

What about special teams? Missed FG penaltys and lost the onside kick try?

Defense...just completely dismantled not one big play. The sack that led to the fg by freeney was it.

Wr's...wayne clearly wasnt there might have been part his fault on the route and had the td 4th down pass dropped. What nobody is talking about is the drop Garcon had. Its 10-0 3rd down should have been a 30 yard pickup. Hit him right in the hands. If that ball is caught the colts finish the drive with 3 r even 7 the game might have been over.

Also i think Sean Payton either out coached caldwell r atleast out ballsed him haha. Couldnt believe caldwell but the reigns on manning with 3 timeouts and a minute and a half to go.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down