Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB THE SHOW

+2
kavorka2
Deathwish22
6 posters

Go down

MLB THE SHOW Empty MLB THE SHOW

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Ok bros...it's getting close...we're less than a month away from it's release. I need to know who all is interested in joining my MLB THE SHOW ONLINE FRANCHISE. Greenerrrr created our official website just like this one @ www.mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com. Go there now and check it out.

Please simply reply to this message on this madden forum and let me know if you're interested in joining. Greener's franchise will be drafting on Wednesday March 3rd, 2010 @ 9:00 PM EASTERN...which is 2 days after the release of the game. I'm going to postpone mine...to give you guys a little extra time to buy the game (I know money is tight for a lot of us right now) and go ahead and have the draft for the DEATHWISH FRANCHISE on Monday March 8th @ 9:00 PM EASTERN.

Please simply reply to this message and let me know if you are interested in joining my franchise. I've known some of you on here since the beginning of this franchise...and I'm sure you can tell by now that I put a lot of time and effort into my franchises...this mlb the show franchise will be treated the same way...and I also wanted to give you guys the option to join first since most of you have been loyal to me since day 1 in this online madden franchise. Please reply to this message on here and let me know!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

MLB THE SHOW Empty mlb the show

Post  kavorka2 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 pm

im definately linterested. i will pick the METS , as i already posted on the mlbtheshow website.

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

MLB THE SHOW Empty Re: MLB THE SHOW

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Awesome!! I saw that...thanx bro!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Deathwish obviously you know im there. I think i claimed the Giants... but i dont care. Cardinals would be sweet to bein thats my guys.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  freshmullet Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm in bigtime, love the gm , oh yeah, by the way want the Phillies, LOL, i am from 20 mins outside of Philadelphia, Willow grove , Pa
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

MLB THE SHOW Empty make a committment

Post  GREENERRRR Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:04 pm

TS RELEASE DATE IS FAST Approachiong (march 2nd...)

I want to go on record that i am 100% committed to this league and will see it through its end date of year 10... I know many of us (especially the founding members that are still with us are HUGE MLB the SHOW fans - afterall thats where we all met in my LG in the show last season)... Nevertheless, its important that these core players (and the rest of LG) make a committment similar to mine to finish season 10 (essentially u only have to play 1 game every 48-72 hours - perhaps extend that committment to 2 or 3 other LG`s in the madden Network and u will only have to avg 1 gm a day!) - this will leave plenty of room to play lots of the SHOW!

Now that i have made my intentions clear - i want to extend an invitation yto all players in our network to join our MLB the SHOW Group - its a similar organization as this for players playing MLB the SHOW - website was lauched 10 hours ago and has 15 members already... Check out the website and if u r not familare with the SHOW or havent played it in a while - the site i created has some background information (it mainly focusses on how MLB the SHOW is different form last years addition) - but u can search the web or ask myself, mjkight, deathwishh22, OleBo82 or wilsonn22 - each are founding commisheds in the new GROUP and are knowledgable about the SHOW... So check out the website i created - be sure to sign up using the id u plan on playing MLB the SHOW with - and Claim your team - and it will be reserved for you in the LG! the website is

www.mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:52 am

i'm in. I'll take the Cubbies or texas rangers
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 am

big question. how many games do we have to play a season? how fast does it advance? i dunno if i have time to play a game everyday...but if it's like madden advancing then i'm totally down.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Ryno....go to the new baseball forum...go either under mine or greener's forum on the page and all your questions will be answered...glad to have you along.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down