Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accel clock

+3
Deathwish22
Ryno341
ezweightloss
7 posters

Go down

accel clock Empty accel clock

Post  ezweightloss Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 am

i think we really need to turn it off. it does not allow for realistic gameplay such as audibles, hot routes, and motioning players.
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

accel clock Empty Re: accel clock

Post  Ryno341 Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 am

if you're prepared even with the accelerated clock there is plenty of time for calling audibles. without the accelerated clock is almost too much time to make a decision and read the defense. also the games are excruciatingly long without accelerated clock.

i'm obviously against ridding of the accelerated clock. that's just my opinion.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

The accel clock has been on since day one of this franchise...it is the only thing I have that makes my franchise different than all the other franchises in this network...I have it on because I like how it speeds up the game and doesn't make the game drag...I find myself in every other franchise I'm in...spending too much time staring at the play selection screen purposely running the clock down 10 seconds to speed the game up...I always know what play I'm gonna call within the first 3 seconds of the play clock running down...so those extra 7 or 8 seconds of sitting there is just a waste of time...and 7 and 8 minute quarters in my mind is way too long for madden...the game was designed for either 5 or 6 minute quarters...all the scores in my franchise are always legit...I believe that 8 mins with the accell clock on...really makes the game stats and scores realistic...that is why the accel clock is on in this franchise.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  kavorka2 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 pm

totally agree with Deathwish on this one. My franchise also has acc. clock, if you choose the play fairly quickly (25-30s left), you do have enough time to motion players.

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah i like having it both ways. I like knowing when i go into kavorka and deathwish lg it will be a faster game.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  freshmullet Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 am

Must have accel clock period,
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 am

not a fan of the accel clock - u guys know this - and I HAVE APDOPTED THE POLICY OF DECLINING DELAY OF GM PENALTIES ON 1ST DOWN of a series- not sure why the clock starts at 25 seconds - i agree withj exweightloss on this 1 -

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down