Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of this league

5 posters

Go down

The future of this league Empty The future of this league

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

This league has fewer people now. How does everyone feel about this league right now? How do you feel about the future of this league? What should be done with the open teams? Any thoughts?
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

The future of this league Empty Re: The future of this league

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm

just need more dedicated owners who can take a loss without quitting the franchise, sure i hate losing and theres always some stupid play that beats u but its madden...and most the people i've played in this and other franchises are pretty straight up. really need more quality owners is all, i like this league so far...are we really moving at 3 games a week though?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:01 pm

love the pace...fast moving..
I'm in season 2 in two of my other leagues so at this pace we will catch them quick....
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 pm

hows the off season?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm

player progressions and college draft 7 rds...
draft by records just like the NFL ...(no snake draft)...
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 pm

cool how about f/a
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm

good question (FA)...
Can't remember if they were avail before the draft....
I know I looked after the draft....and FA were there...but no bidding war or anything like that...

the one thing I would like to see improve in the next Madden, is the the ability to trade for future draft picks.....
I mean if we can run 10 seasons that would come in handy.......
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

agreed
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:57 pm

You guys are more than welcome to promote this league on the EA forum http://forum.ea.com, I am starting a business in March so I've been pretty busy the last two weeks. I haven't been nearly as active as I should be and I apologize for that. I will get back to recruiting players to fill the spots.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:05 pm

buisness huh whatchya doing? youd be surprized how business savy I am
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm

I would be surprised, did you do it like Jay-Z and get the MBA on the streets?

Starting up a CrossFit in March
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 pm

lol nah not jay z Im an amazing sales man..comes from the dealing and shit i use to do and the company i worked for in a month moved me from part time seasonal employee too manager but then i got in a major car accident ..hada quit sucks but the company loved me I was tops in so much shit and I helped save them shipping costs everything because my dad was a vendor you know gets supplys or supplys ppl so I learned some shit there and Im smart with money they let us bounce the prices how ever we wanted ..and I always made the company at least 100 $ more per sale .. but I understand more than just the sales aspect I may come off as an ignorant illiterate s.o.b but honestly no1 knows eachother here I could be bill gates lol ..well no he wouldnt buy a ps3 huh
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

n my mom was an accountant so i learned how to do the books for companys banks expecialy...

sadly my family has no jobs now my dads dying ( no joke ) so i made alot of bad choices like selling coke 2 try and keep the family together ..

also my uncles an electrition and my neighbors a construction worker my cuzns an architecht and my best friends are mechanics and Ive worked with all of them and Im getting a job as a landscaper with my friends dad and him just us three running a small landscapping business theres actualy alot of money in that ..never thought a tree could make you 5 gs lol

so yes I seem like an idiot and have been arrested and I type like a moron but Im pretty well educated with business's and Im smarter than I come off expecialy since I feel like forums are a joke as far as how u type its a place to bs .. its like a bar without beer ..sort of lol

and if u saw what I said about my dad dont say sry or anything he wants to die his kidneys r shot liver 2 ( alcoholic) and hes close to 60 he cant get a job so he just wants to die .. so he wont go to the hospital bc the bill .. just gonna wait it out ..proly take years so seriously i proly should just delete it Im just trying to give u a taste of who i am since every1 seems to have an opinion on me just by how i type and what I may say/do in madden or w/e ..

anyway good luck with your business if you need a good sales man who doesnt have a degree yet and your in the north east ( ct expecialy ) ill work like a mexican lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 am

Johnny,
I don't care what it says bout you on the bathroom walls......u ok...
LOL!! just kidding man...

My OLB J.Porter wants to know where to send Sproles some Flowers.......
that sucks...
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:44 am

lol tell him to send ryan grant lol nah my back ups did great but it was the cpu.. ( look at my game chris henrys a monster if only he wasnt a d potential so unfair I could easily make him an 80 they way I play )

it does suck hows porter and grant working out for you ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Grant is too slow for my style...which is why I was shopping him...
I still use him in ceratin situations, but L.Mccoy is the future feature back on my squad
Porter's a beast caused a fumble already and is great vs the run...
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:15 pm

I may consider trading for grant as well next year just so you know because as long as hes scoring a few tds and I had some good tds with him he should progress we could talk I mean dont forget I dont need the rating I have sproles and theres always a power back somewhere but you dont want him and I want the hole power/speed combo

grants better than expected though huh

as for mccoy thats the smart choice to get him progressed

and porter ? beastly right wouldnt be gone if it werent for lewis I couldnt afford it but with lewis and the way I play my lbs I only need 1 running stuffing lb and even when rey plays coverage hes a maniac its funny watching bc I dont need to even use him ( thank god )

well good luck with them the rest of the way..not looking good for me for the superbowl so good luck

oh quicky for my team Ive used my backup qb and rbs (since sproles died lol) and back up wrs ( since chancys hurt) and done pretty well ( cpu..) theyre all bs except rbs c c d sadly ds the best .. you think a d potential or any potential can change next season or get above an 80 ( bc I know it means usualy 70 or below.. ) I dont know how these franchise offseason works thanks 2 1 league i was in every1 left that didnt make the playoffs so the commish closed the league ( 3 ppl left at that point...how sad is that..that means cpu teams were in the playoffs lol )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Grant will not be on my team next year.....
as long as I get value for him he's gone.......
I would think a D potential would be very hard to progress, if he did
it would not be much....
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:40 pm

figured both but im saying when are you trading him? bc I would like to try and at least make a deal yah kno ( no I dont regret the trade for any1 whose reading this )

n yah i figured a d is hard to progress Im hoping some1 else has been threw a few years in a franchise or something and can tell me the best a d can do

if they can ever move up bc he plays great.. but i have a c whose a rookie and I know c is obviously better but he doesnt show it lol same rating pretty much but the c is a rookie..then 1 could be my power back ..

idk just looking for help taking advantage of the season ending pec tear to sproles cant look at everything negatively
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down