Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our league name

4 posters

Go down

our league name Empty our league name

Post  ezweightloss Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:42 am

our league name is 3 games a week yet we are only playing 1 a week. its ridiculous how slow this league is moving. get active or something. im about to leave along with the others who have proceded me and the ones who will follow if this league doesnt shape up
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

our league name Empty Re: our league name

Post  Cyfore Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 pm

??? just do your part by playing the games in a timely manner. if the commish wants to advance faster he'll pressure the slow people to get their games done. don't forget its during the holidays so it'll slow down again maybe. and this week could possible have 3 games if we stay on it. and the only shaping up this league needs is for people to stop quitting when they get exposed on the sticks.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm

i'm on every day, if he needs assistance with owners and advancement i'd gladly help out
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 pm

its holiday time guys relax
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm

i'm going to continue to try and advance our sunday wednesday and friday schedule, but i know with the holidays next week people might not get all their games in. it really depends on the playoff contenders and who is getting their game played, if we are waiting on lower standing teams i will advance unless the teams with playoff potential cannot make it on, we'll just have to see who can get their games in. again, if your opponent is not complying with your messages and cannot get the game played i will not sim it, just pm me and i'll boot him so you can play your game.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down