Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg?

3 posters

Go down

any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg? Empty any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 pm

I was in 2 leagues where we reached the playoffs but then it collapsed bc every who didnt make it left and some teams where cpi teams .. basicaly i have an opening and Id like to join an active league
I can live with w/e record though a winning 1 is obviously nicer lol

just give me a heads up on the best team out of whose left ..some1 with speed I dont care bout wrs.. or have your commish contact me so i can maybe take a look at 1st

also 1 lg I just joined is call TECMO BOWL 2 no password its drafting today at 5 ct 6 et so on uhm if any1 wants in itd be nice its not my league but at least with you guys in itd be nice
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg? Empty Re: any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg?

Post  Christonite Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:12 am

Greenerrr, the coach of the Bills runs about 6 leagues that move at a good pace
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg? Empty Re: any1 in another league thats moving fast that I could join ? oddly also any1 looking for a lg?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:18 am

would be nice if he sees this .. hey man send invites thanks
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Hey JohnnyLagz sent you a pm. I think trades aren't allowed anymore since the trading deadline passed? Just wondering. Let's get some more people active on these boards we're down to 19 people in the league now affraid
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm

I kno I cant trade bc i did alot and commish said thats enough ( understandably bc how many teams makes 4 trades n then still make more..its not sim so Im with him )

but the commish said new guys can trade bc theyre new but itd have to be release sign type trades so commish has to be notified bc madden has the trade deadline no matter what
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

I agree more active players on these boards and maybe 3 more players in the league . Would be fun but 19s ok some leagues is 8 that im in sadly .. ( thats the whole playoffs )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down