Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InimicalMaven Takes over as Commish

Go down

InimicalMaven Takes over as Commish Empty InimicalMaven Takes over as Commish

Post  GREENERRRR Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 am

Alright fella's i did my part of the job - i made sure there was 32 players drafting teams at the Fantasy Draft (we had 29 live players and 2 players drafted via a managed draft Q) - sorry for the delay at the begginning of the draft - it took me a lil while to bounce the no-shows - than at the end of round 1 - some1 unexpectedly quit (i guess he expected AP to be around at pic 28 and was mad that he wasnt LOL!) - so i had to recconnet with the replacement players - the guy who was next in line - HATED THE TEAM THAT WAS AVAILABLE (the steelers - he was from cleveland) - so even though he wanted to play desperately - he wouldnt take the team! - so i had to go to the next available guy - nevertheless - it all worked out and the draft was a complette success - THIS IS THE MOST CRITIVCAL THING FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE FRANCHISE - the teams r relatively balanced - so it will be an intersting 10 season - GL to all - and i now pass the commish's batton on to InimacialMaven - I have no doubt he will do a great job!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down