Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read This before making any trade offers

2 posters

Go down

Please Read This before making any trade offers Empty Please Read This before making any trade offers

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:01 am

I think it needs to be said. Look everyone this is a sim league for honest gamers not for people who behave in an immature way. I understand people want to make their teams better via trades but please stop trying to ripoff the other person you are trading with. This includes making a ridiculous one sided offer. I have received some extremely one sided trade offers. Please stop this. I will not trade one of my star players for your punter.

Please treat everyone with respect whether it be in a game or trade offers. Year one in our league will be similar to other leagues, weeding out the immature, dishonest, cheats, etc. But once we do that this league will hopefully be on it's way to making it the full 10 years.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Please Read This before making any trade offers Empty Re: Please Read This before making any trade offers

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I make fair trades ... just so every1 knows .. but if it seems unfair just ask me I can explain every trade I had made .. any trade I will make plus I just enjoy trading lol

I agree though no immature ppl or quiter bc they lost or are losing or dont have the guys they want .. Ill admit I was a bit discouraged with my team ( I didnt draft them ) but I didnt quit or make unfair trades ..

we need to add so many ppl to that black list
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down