Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK

5 posters

Go down

PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK Empty PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK

Post  saastar Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:56 am

THE CAROLINA PANTHERS IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT AND IS PUTTING MICHAEL VICK ON THE TRADING BLOCK.. I HAVE NO NEED FOR HIM IN MY OFFENSE I RUN AND WOULD LIKE TO TRADE HIM FOR A CB THAT IS YOUNG LIKE 22-24 WITH GOOD SPEED AROUND 88 OR 89.. OR A CB YOUNG THAT HAS AN A POTENTIAL OR B POTENTIAL WITH DECENT SPEED.. OR ANOTHER QB THAT IS YOUNG 22-24 WITH AN A POTENTIAL OR B POTENTIAL. OR JUST SEND ME A OFFER ON HERE AND ILL LOOK AT IT..
saastar
saastar

Back to top Go down

PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK Empty Re: PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 am

good luck Im sure youll get some1 but guys who love using vick are usualy ( not all ) cheaters as far as this leagues rules go .. he has an arm tho ill tell you that much .. gl

I have warner at qb .. if you can upgrade something on my team ill make the switch at qb ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:44 pm

not interested in Vick but would like Landry to come home to the Redskins??......what would it take? have a look at my team and get back to me.
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  athleticone Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 pm

you interested in Garrard?
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:08 pm

ill give you warner for vick but theres gotta be other players involved as well .. probably lookin at a 4 player trade type thing so I gotta trust u .. ill let the commish kno the agreement 2 so if 1 of us ( im no thief or bs type) doesnt follow threw on the hole trade then theyll be forced to either take them back or booted or w/e the commish feels is the right thing to do

but I have a very fair deal for you buddy bc I dont throw alot so vick would only add a wild cat for me and I get blitzed alot so Im stuck scrambling alot ( not for fun or cheating ..just so every1 knows lol ) and vicks at least good at that..hopefully could get by with that .. otherwise i guess I lose but I want other players to make it worth it

and warner would make your team soooo much better thats a 20 point difference and warners great but again I dont need him and when I do him brady mannings ( maybe eli could avoid it) all get sacked .. just my style .. and I have no wrs ask gemini how many times warner hit some1 right in the hands downfield and they dropped it without being hit lol so I can live with taking vick

you should really trade with me I doubt ull get a better offer than anything we can put together and Im open 2 more than just a couple players ( just a heads up )

so work with me and youll be rid of vick .. its win win really
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK Empty Redskins and chiefs..

Post  saastar Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm

skins im sorry but i didnt know about league until after draft and its in week 6.. plus i like landry bc he is fast and he is young so i will defenitely be keeping him unless i see something i like on ur team like fast cbs.. and chiefs i will look at garrad and get back to u on that... bc im sure as hell not using vick as my franchise qb.. at best he would be my wildcat player..
saastar
saastar

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:35 pm

wat about me ..the lions i have a ton to trade and u can get warner for a fair trade .. member the points rule.. he can def help u ill deal with vick as I dnt throw well any way
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK Empty points rule??

Post  saastar Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 pm

what points rule???
saastar
saastar

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 pm

when you trade you cant have the trade be like a huge difference like me giving u warner for vick is 20 points.. the rules like 5 or something i cant remember ask any1 ..its even on this board sumwhere im not bsing u plus i wouldnt do just that anyway Im expecting others involved from both sides just dont know who youd trade and what youd want from me ... so lets make some offers
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 pm

saastar wrote:what points rule???

saastar please read the trading guidelines. Also, you can propose trades on the forum and the league can vote on them. I know Vick's rating is a 73, but someone might be willing to part with an 80 or 83 player on their team for him. This is more to avoid the superstars (90+) being traded for inferior talent
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:05 pm

real quick im trying to get sproles ..but we cant match up on points but its a fair trade just doesnt look it ... hes getting a great lb and rb im getting a future great rb and a future good lb ... is this ok ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Post it in the trades section, let the league look at it. Put a poll on there so people can approve/reject
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:07 pm

ight i like that.. i just gotta hear from him again idk where he went lol big blue where are u bro
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

PANTHERS TRADING BLOCK Empty i read the rules after i posted it

Post  saastar Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:31 pm

i aint worried about it i looked at some peoples rosters and stuff but didnt find what i wanted or anything worth trading for.. bc garrad is old and will retire in like 3 or 4 years.. warner is to old.. and i aint trading landry.. so ill just stick with vick this year unless i hear another decent over.. and just pick up a young qb in the rookie draft in the offseason..
saastar
saastar

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 pm

You'll be able to find a very good QB in the rookie draft, don't let your best defensive player go because you want to fill another void.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down