Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pausing the game

4 posters

Go down

Pausing the game Empty Pausing the game

Post  Cyfore Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

I know it was in our rules somewhere when i first entered but the rule(or courtesy) about pausing the game should be know to everyone. it said something about waiting 3 mins before starting the time clock.

i was playing my game today and during my opponent's(tpritchett) 2 minute drill in the 4th quarter my kid decided to have a breakdown. i paused the game on 3 consecutive plays and asked for a little time so that i could handle my kid. my opponents reply was "cant" and he continued to play with no regard for courtesy. the way the game turned out i still could have won it in the final seconds but the stress of my kid freaking out on the previous drive didnt help my chances.

so for anyone else who plays me, know that i have a kid and that if i ask for time to pause the game its not to go beat my meat or something stupid like that. shit like this is why people quit leagues. so please, tpritchett, show some courtesy to your future opponents.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Pausing the game Empty Re: Pausing the game

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm

dont u hate how it sounds like ur making an excuse for losing as well..

sorry that happen to u man n obviously I didnt know u had a kid but good luck with him/her

as far as the kid u played he should have to explain himself but u should of told him it is a rule....

but out of just class if i played some1 n they were like hey man I have a kid can u give me a minute Id wait as long as i could ( i mean we all have lives to live lol )

if I were you Id be hoping he gets booted or you play him again and burry him.. focus on ur kid over any game u only have so much time with them

this story sort of made me sick honestly even if it wasnt a rule come on seriously? Im sorry it happened to you man I mean we all know it helps my playoff chances ( unless your opponents in my way 2 ) but I dont like when ppl lose over bs like this ..

good luck the rest of the way I can promise ill never do that to any1 I mean after 3 mins I would be like ok u coming back? lol but over a kid i could wait thats bs

and I hope you told him he woulda lost if it werent 4 ur kid n him not allowing u time to settle ur kid down .. sure it could sound like an excuse but you never know what could of been and it all could of been avoided .. fuck that bs
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  cas850 Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

you have been known to beat your meat mid-game though cyfore, lest we forget.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm

wow, i'll have a talk with him...i actually brought that guy in so i'll take responsibility for it and make sure he reads the rules. there have been a few new people joining to fill the league so i'll send out a post reminding them of the rules.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm

i only beat my meat when i play mw2. that 60 seconds between rounds gives me just enough time to rub one out.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down