Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tackled QB B4 the exchange

3 posters

Go down

Tackled QB B4 the exchange Empty Tackled QB B4 the exchange

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Each player is allowed this to happen 8 times in THE ENTIRE SEASON - b4 he loses his 2nd round pic - 2 more infranctions after that - he loses his 1st (given to the weekest team TBD by the commish)...

When this occurs - log it as a reply to this string - so we know who has been guilty of this CONSISTANTLY - and who this has done this inadvertainly!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Tackled QB B4 the exchange Empty jmojsoski

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:50 pm

takled my QB 3 times in our game b4 the exchange - if this hasnt happened at all prior to this in the season - than he has 4 such incident allowed b4 a sanction is implemented...

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Tackled QB B4 the exchange Empty RULE ADDITION

Post  GREENERRRR Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:46 am

When this occurs - the defensive player will have this recorded on the website (in the correct section) to keep track of the # of incidents this occurs in the season...

THE ADDITION TO THE RULE WILL BE:
when a player tackles the QB b4 the exchange with the RB - the next play, the defensive player is to go offside - at the very least this will give back the yards the offensive player lost... if inside the 10 yard line - he is to go off-side until the offensive player gets back to the original LOS MINIMUM

i will consider even forcing this player 2 go offside TWICE -to add a steeper immediate penalty to this rule infraction! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Tackled QB B4 the exchange Empty Re: Tackled QB B4 the exchange

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm

what happens if the nano blitz sack...results in a safety? Djgamer presented this question to me and I don't have a valid answer.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Tackled QB B4 the exchange Empty Nano Blitz and the new rule

Post  GREENERRRR Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 pm

i tyhink standard rules apply - save the video footage - and decide if its truely a "Nano" Blitz - i have found that there is a wide inturpretation of what is and isnt a NAno blitz - we have worked long and hard on our rules - and a s long as players dont manually move more than 1 of their "pass-rushin" defenders - the blitz is a legit 1 - and should face no sanction

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 am

thank you agreed . if i move my de next to my dt n have my mlb blitzing and show blitz ill proly create a nano and thats probably goin 2 end up a nano and i wouldnt do that anyway

but we cant penalize sum1 whose doing nanos after we warn them ..bc after they kno its wrong..and the keep doing it the kid they play has no shot ( sort of ) and what can we do 2 force offsides if he wont agree?

so itd be a boot of course but those 2 games hed be fucking every1 over so I say we just live with the idea nanos can randomly happen but if u feel he purposely caused it ( manualy got to the qb is usualy a huge give away) then yah we boot him

I will unfortunately never have video proof so if i warn u ..just remember i warned u all ..djflhelwr cheats lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down