Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

3 posters

Go down

WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

Post  Deathwish22 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 pm

PLAYER OF THE WEEK FOR WEEK 3

WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) PIT_logo-50x50 dtigertron

For the second time this season, Dtigertron was awarded THE WEEK 3 PLAYER OF THE WEEK for allowing the fewest number of points (3) and having the largest margin of victory (10 points) against his opponent. Dtigertron (Steelers) beat Nickkwiesh (Bengals) 13 - 3. Congratulations DTIGERTRON! This is also the second time this season Dtigertron has gotten this award from beating Nickkwiesh. Do I smell a new rivalry?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty Did what the Steelers couldn't do in real life this year, beat the Bengals

Post  dtigertron Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm

sorry Falconfansince81, I couldn't let you win it 2 weeks in a row. If there is a rivalry growing, it might be between me and Falconfansince81.

dtigertron

http://www.bargainmall.us

Back to top Go down

WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty Re: WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

Post  Deathwish22 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm just happy to finally here from you bro! Welcome!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty Re: WEEK 3 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

Post  falconfansince81 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

oh i love a good rival, and after holding you to 3 points total in both our games i know your lookin forward to our week 17 game, defensive battle all day again i'm sure. congrats on ur win this week, i gave up a td but scored 35...pretty close if you ask me Wink keep up the good d and maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs too.

oh and deathwish, bout our game tonight...you seem to sign off soon as i sign on, i get off work at 5 and am ready to play around 630. i have a feelin no matter what the outcome we gonna get ourselves a little rivalry goin too Mad
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down