Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up with all the trading at the moment???

2 posters

Go down

whats up with all the trading at the moment??? Empty whats up with all the trading at the moment???

Post  markbosco11 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 am

Teams are releasing their best players and other teams are snapping them up?? like you would release ray lewis and let another team take him?? please let me know whats going on?
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

whats up with all the trading at the moment??? Empty Re: whats up with all the trading at the moment???

Post  Christonite Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 am

Those were trades that were made when i accidentally had cpu trading on. I restored the rosters to their originals before those trades were made. The trades were actually even (It was Ray Lewis for Matt Roos 97 per player) but regardless, they're back on their original teams. They are welcome to open trade negotiations and I will open it back up for you guys to trade with the humans. However, we also need trades to be published here at the forum to make sure that the integrity of the league is being upheld. I can't have a guy who's quitting just trade players before he leaves.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

whats up with all the trading at the moment??? Empty Re: whats up with all the trading at the moment???

Post  markbosco11 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:38 am

thanks for clearing that up for me, just was'nt sure what was going on. keep up the good work.
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down