Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES

3 posters

Go down

HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES Empty HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES

Post  GREENERRRR Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

To maintain our membership levels - and to possibly grow new franchises - WE HAVE TO CONTINUE TO RECRUIT NEW PLAYERS TO THE FOLD! This has been done in 2 ways! (mostly)

1. Reffereals from the membership - (THIS IS THE BEST WAY) - afterall any1 that is refferred from a member that is legit is likely to be legiut is well...

2. Ea Sports - Madden 10 FORUM - and we could use yopur help here - please visit the link below - and reply to the message string - telling potential new members - how SUCCESSFUL and fun our franchises are!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/355837.page

i thank-you for making our NETWORK OF LEGIT PLAYERS - as successful as it can be

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES Empty Re: HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES

Post  Ryno341 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 pm

One thing I have started doing is if there is a player that I play in the franchise that I haven't seen on the website numerous times, then I send them a message saying "Good Game, and be sure to fully utilize this leagues message boards and voice your opinions at madden.canadian-forum.com."

I think little messages like this to these players could get them more interested to be involved. What do yall think?
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES Empty Re: HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES

Post  Ryno341 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Woops I posted a message referring to getting our players to use the forums, when the original was about recruiting new players. Oh well, I still think both are important things to do. My bad. haha
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES Empty CALL TO ARMS!

Post  GREENERRRR Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:42 pm

I ask for all members help - i made a post on EA Sport Madden forum - asking Who has the "Best Franchise" - the intent - which was clearly instructed was to show all the postive things your franchise has going for it (and all franchises in our group have a lot to be proud of)- i was hoping to expand our recruitment base - Allowing an 8th Expansion Franchise in the New Year!

Nevertheless - this clown thizzfaceyee - instead of Boasting about all the great things his franchise has going for it (BTW - their franchise has a lot to be proud of - so he must just be a vindictive person)- He has feircely "cut up" everyting he we have accomplished... unfortunately, this may have had the oppisite effect than i intended - I AM DOING MY BEST TO TURN THIS AROUND - and your help would be appreaciated - PLEASE NOTE - if u make a post - do not stoop to his level - just talk about all the positive thing we have done - Do not cut down any1 elses franchise - do not personally attack him - U CAN REBUTTAL WHAT HE SAID - BUT NO NAME CALLING , CUSSING ETC - - U WILL BE REPRESENTING OUR NETWORK OF LEGIT PLAYERS - your words will reflect on us all - so choose them carefullly!!! Lets set the record staight!!!!

To Access the forum - click the link in the above post " HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES``

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:08 pm

i would defend u dude..but when i ask for my password the dam thing doesn't send it to the yahoo account..i don't no why..and i suggest u should stop messaging back and forth...just act as if hes messages didn't and don't exist... He is obviously gonna keep bashing our franchise because he's caught up in the moment...( You have to be aware, People who don't usually have a voice in real life tend to use the internet to speak up and grow balls)Also, be the way this kid is addressing your topic, he doesn't have any brains, its impossible to judge who has the best franchise and any1 who's in a great franchise is going to say its the best. So, this kid steadily trying to prove is point is wasting his time. I say let him waste it.. Don't respond. He will leave.
And to make a note... We don't need top 100 players...I just played the #1(Bjb40 idk how to spell his name..lol) ranked player and he nano's all day and use 4 plays...he won 35-14...game was closer then the score reflects.. however, the funny thing is. we used to be friends till he turned into a dirty player....But, greener i know a hand-full of quality top 100 players and if u need some, i can get them...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES Empty Top 100 Players

Post  GREENERRRR Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:31 pm

in m y mind - the presence of top 100 players in our franchiseS - MEANS NOTHING - if they r legit guys who wanna enjoy our Network - I would welcome them like any1 else... but the key part is that they have to be LEGIT - and the way you have explained things they are probably not - nevertheless - as long as when they play in our franchise - they respect our SIM RULES - cool! (I know we have a few players in our group - who HATE our rules - i dont wanna call em CHZers - so will just call em TOURNEY players LOL! but they wanna play in our well run franchise - so when they play games in our LG's - they play by our rules CONSISTANTLY- but in the gm rooms there style of play changes dramastically - AND THERE IS NOTHN WRONG WITH THIS! - in fact - i may even give em an extra bit of credibility - to play in a way they dont like - so they could be part of group - I RESPECT THEM 4 THAT

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down