Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Players Network - Who R We?

2 posters

Go down

Legit Players Network - Who R We? Empty Legit Players Network - Who R We?

Post  GREENERRRR Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 pm

The Legit Players network started with online lg play in MLB THE SHOW... cheatn was widespread and out of control in the game rooms - so a group of us banned together to play in a lg to avoid the gm room craziness... In late July 2009, we were excited about the upcoming Madden release - so a group of us (Mjkight, Deathwish22, jmojsoski, yanksuck007, Den_24, booboo2k8, dtigertron, Dlew16, iamwasted1172, Jackson305, JumPPP8, Mapache, schloer87, wilson22, dabrickwall39) organized together for our 1st Madden Online Franchise - (Greener's Franch) - there were others - but they have come and gone and been replaced with other long-time supporters - (Afro-Duke, cagenot, Mos3kidd and slowmotion4me)... New franchises quickly followed Kights Active Players (Mjkight) and Deathwish Franchise (Deathwish22) - quickly the word has spread and we now have 7 franchise with over 150 players in our Network

We are successful because our franchise s have 32 players in them virtually all the time (there is a manage wait list to join - and players that r booted or quit are quickly replaced), Particpation rates are consistantly over 80%, the week advances consistantly every 48-72 hours and our rules promote SIM football- THIS IS OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS! We are always looking for additions to our group - if you like the way we do things - look us up!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Legit Players Network - Who R We? Empty Re: Legit Players Network - Who R We?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 pm

I play sim...but christonite can tell you himself I have a different view of sim but its still very fair and very far from this bs that sum ppl play expecially in ranked games Id love a very active lg expecially since christonite has bn so busy and the league just slowed down Im not leavn his but while im not payn games there im in a few bs lgs n I wanna be in a real 1 n c the rookie draft n c how i do ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm

JohnnyLagz17 - i am happy to have you part of our group - we do our best to get all players to follow our rules - in a ideal world we would have 100% SIM football by all - however its far from an ideal world - sometimes players test the threshold of our rules / enforcement policies, players may be ignorant of the specifics of rules (although this can be an excuse - ONCE! - U WILL NOT ESCAPE SANCTION or players just may BS us sayn they will play by our rules and just do their own thing... These kinda things can happen but, when the membership saves the hilites and uploads them to their profile - ACTION IS TAKEN 100% OF THE TIME - unfortunately w/o the video evidence it become a "He said vs a she said" situation and nothiing can be doen

If you are looking to expand your particpation into other franchises in our group - I will be happy to facilatate this - i will contact you directly

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down