Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Trades Need to Be Approved Here

4 posters

Go down

All Trades Need to Be Approved Here Empty All Trades Need to Be Approved Here

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 am

I'm noticing a few trades going through that are too one-sided and I'm not going to allow any teams in this league to be torn apart for nothing in return. Trading players has to be within a total of 3 overall points. For example, if you're trading a 95 and a 85 rated player in return for a 92 and 88 rated player then that would be acceptable. A 95 for a 70 and 70 is not.

The trade that recently went through without me noticing was

Texans
J. Freeman - 73
E. Dumervil - 70
I. Sopoaga - 70

For

Buccs
Matt Ryan - 85
D. Freeny - 94

This is completely unacceptable for obvious reasons and I have restored the roster.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

All Trades Need to Be Approved Here Empty points rule

Post  saastar Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 pm

if he did it with cpu then yeah thats bs.. but if he did it with a human that u have to look at the stats and potential of the player.. bc yeah matt ryan is young but freeny is older i think.. so the guy mite have wanted younger players with an A or B potential so that in like a year or 2 that player will be a high 80 and the trade would have worked perfect and freeny is now older and his overall has gone down and his stats as well. just my opinion..
saastar
saastar

Back to top Go down

All Trades Need to Be Approved Here Empty Re: All Trades Need to Be Approved Here

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm

idk who did that but dumerville is an 88 ... so u gotta take that into account.. its actualy not so far off .. he plays as an 88 so u shouldnt count him as a 70 bc i doubt hell be a lb ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

All Trades Need to Be Approved Here Empty Re: All Trades Need to Be Approved Here

Post  bigblue15 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Commish,
plz keep me updated on pending trade w/ LIONS...
I don't like giving up Sproles' speed, but I will for OLB help like Porter...
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 am

we needa hurry this up ive messaged ppl on psn on here ive bn posting like crazy ... commish could u put it as the franchise news to vote on the trade I doubt any1 will say no

and big blue your back up rb will be the same as sproles hes fast 2 youll be fine and youll have power and alot more ( grants brings a weird but good mix at rb ..u can look at the stats lol ) lb your gonna actualy have 1 lol

as for me I get a rb Im more accustom 2 ( I usualy draft him or dwilliams) and a giant ( huge giants fan) who can help my d out with depth and play lb under rey lewis so he should progress nicely ..

win win i wish the points didnt seem so different bc the trade works perfectly ..

wish i got johnnie lee 2 tho lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:09 am

What is the trade now? Is it two or three players? What are the rating values?
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 am

3 for 2 but it covers the "spread" and is reallly fair improves my wrs bc 1s retiring hes a b potential and even at 67 hes the 3rd wr

the rest is the same ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down