Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trades with CPU

+2
Christonite
theGemini3
6 posters

Go down

Trades with CPU Empty Trades with CPU

Post  theGemini3 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

I think they should be allowed with voting and Commish having the final say. What u guys think? Come on commish let it happen
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Trades with CPU Empty Re: Trades with CPU

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:16 pm

It's up to you guys, I have a poll asking what you guys prefer to let happen with the cpu teams. Essentially when we start allowing trades with those teams nobody is going to want them, because I'm assuming people are going to want to upgrade their teams by trading lesser players. I have yet to see a single trade that people have done with the cpu that was fair on both sides.

Here's a link to the poll

https://madden.canadian-forum.com/general-discussion-f7/what-should-we-do-with-the-3-remaining-teams-that-are-owned-by-the-cpu-t11.htm
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  theGemini3 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 pm

When trading with CPU you should set guidelines like with trades with everyone else. Obviously Trading your lesser guy for a high caliber guy is out the question... Or even the players you trade away have to have a higher rating then the CPU and the CPU must always have the required players. Or none of the starters can be traded away. Does that make sense?
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm

gems got a good idea .. but I think it should be starter for starter type thing and the league should vote but I think the commish should have more say in it than just a vote its your league and you know ppl are going to veto trades bc they want a certain player or something ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:02 pm

If trades with cpu teams are allowed this league is done. I guarantee it. I've read threads in forums about leagues going under because trading with cpu teams was allowed. People will quit and there will be a lot of teams that are gutted. To repeat what the commish said there is no such things as a fair trade with the cpu. People are just trying to take advantage of the programming when it comes to cpu trades, basically another exploit. It doesn't matter what restrictions or checks are imposed, these trades are another exploit of the game.

There were already some teams in this league that completed trades with cpu teams earlier in the league's season. If those owners have any integrity they should trade those players back. Basically waive those players and tell the commish which team you got them from. This just made the league look corrupt when some of you guys did this. This is supposed to be a sim league with honest people. I saw some of those cpu trades and they need to be undone. I remember some of the owners that did this. I won't call you out on the forum but you need to seriously undue those trades. You didn't just exploit the game with those trades but it was also a slap in the face of everyone else in this league. C'mon show some integrity and honesty people.

Last edited by Michael_isking RADIMUS on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  theGemini3 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey Jets.... if you haven't noticed I believe the commish undid those trades. I actually refered someone to take a team (Chiefs) which was gutted at the time. The Chiefs have the original drafted players. No what he's done with his team now I have no clue...
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 pm

The commish was able to undue some of those trades but there were too many for him to remember who got traded to whom. There were some teams still left gutted. Just take a look at each team's rosters. Some teams only have 1 or 2 90 rated players. That screams corruption. Things like this ruin our leagues reputation.

Take a look at all of the rosters. Teams are still gutted while people who pulled off cpu trades and got away with it have a ton of 90+ rated players on their team.

All of the team owners that pulled off trades with the cpu and got away with it show some honesty and integrity and tell the commish to undue those trades. You guys know who you are. Those who earlier in the year have already told the commish about your trades and had them already undone, thanks for showing honesty. The remaining owners need to follow suit asap or it won't be long before our league is done in by corruption. I feel like I'm talking about politicians here.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:20 pm

when I joined I did a trade with the comp not knowing it was wrong..also I traded even value and the commish knows but I just wanted you guys to know I made 2 but 1 was taken back and another was partialy taken back as to improve both teams ( i was new )

but I think most the people that got kicked out ..cheated with the comp.. I think the teams that are filled with great players and hadve no owners anymore are the 1s who did it ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Re-check all of the league's rosters those teams are gutted.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 pm

i dont think it should happen... period.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 pm

All of the trades that happened with the cpu teams have been corrected.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:37 pm

dude check the teams theres plenty of talent idk what your talkin bout ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:04 am

JohnnyLagZ17 wrote:dude check the teams theres plenty of talent idk what your talkin bout ...

Are you sure you checked the rosters? Here's just one example.

You need to take another look because someone raided that Panthers team.

That team has a grand total of one player with a 90+ rating. ONE.

To really put it into perspective the kicker on that team has the 2nd highest rating, 87.

That team only has two players left on it with A potential. Braylon Edwards is one of them and let's be honest, everyone knows he was fortunate to be given A potential in this video game. In real life he is so bad he gets traded constantly and when he plays he does nothing but drop the few passes that are thrown his way.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:40 am

how bout the saints n cowboys ...

n look at my lions granted theyre good but theyre expired lol and pretty much only have 4 good players .. warner lewis reed porter thats how an average team looks

Ill give you that 1 team obviously they were gutted tho I never saw that but the leagues pretty much set .. plus I think sum1 owned them and drafted them and then just dumped their talent or had a poor draft but thats just 1 team
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:29 am

and by the way the panthers have marshall edwards and vick wich tells me this was a team that was drafted by sum1 ..

felix jones andre smith eugene monroe donald brown chris baker laron landry amobi okoye sean smith adam gaines arron maybin clay mathews lito sheppard and patrick chung

your just to busy looking for 99s and 95s to realize the quality of that team they are young with potential and obviously the kid who drafted the team loved speed bc I would love to have half his team ..landry smith maybin sheppard chung gaines okoye felix jones

heck look at my team ready .. my top 3 players are over 30 ..I doubt my fastest player can kr and my rb is an 85 speed .. ..my top speeds proly 90 burried in my corners...

but im winning ... your just stuck on how a team appears.. it matters whose the player how they use the team how they play how they view the team and what year they come into the league... that team could be nasty next year

thats not a gutted team .. poorly drafted? in your opinion absolutely but really the commish did a good job the teams are all solid and capable of winning ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:00 am

i admit that i also did an unfair trade but i was honest with the commish and the trade was reversed straight away, and it showed me that we have an excellent commish whom has a drive to keep this league 100% honest and i take my hat off to that.

There should be no trading with the CPU teams, if we leave them the way they are, we will easily find owners for them.

and the Panthers are a solid team, very strong on defence and the team is young............
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm

thank you brosco.. if anything I kinda feel my team was aged somewhere .. was my team owned ever ? bc like I said my guys are all retiring after this season pretty much ... Im ok with this just its superbowl or bust lol seriously no complaint but I see no bad teams left and the few teams that are cpu now that werent were drafted to be that way and were not gutted... so idk I think we leave them alone

as far as trades there are players I would like to trade for fairely but I changed my mind I say wait until the offseason ..that way if a trade ( fair trade ) is made and then an owner came in he could pick up a free agent maybe well allow him 1 that he wouldnt of gotten ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 pm

thats not a bad idea, leaving any trades till the offseason, if you look at each team starters you'll notice that each team has great players and people joining our league would have difficulty picking one team better then the rest!!!!
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down