Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I PLAYED A QUITER/CHESSER

+2
theGemini3
olebo82
6 posters

Go down

I PLAYED A QUITER/CHESSER Empty I PLAYED A QUITER/CHESSER

Post  olebo82 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 am

We had a great game going and he quit at end on a deciding pick 6. we were going back and forth all game and he was on a drive to go down 3 and REVIS pik 6 91yds he quit during the return. I'm not a complainer but since he quit Ill tell u everything he was diong. He runs the SAME HB misdirection play out of single back double TE on 0ne side and double Wr on the oppisite side. When he gets to the line, EVERYSINGLE TIME, he hot routes the run too ur weakside. LYNCH had over 200 rushing on me on like 14 carries. when he passes he uses the same formation and throws the SAME PA pass to the TE crossing over middle from one side to the other side line. I contained him for a honest victory but it ticked me off that he quit because for two days I asked him to play and he wouldnt, he just kept playing Call of Duty and then when hes finally ready to play two days later I tell him im going to doctor we can play this evening and he starts going off on me being a liar. Im not a cheeser!! ask anybody who played me and Im not a complainer (cant stand how long this is) but I'm a commish also and if someone in my league had this many red flags for one oppenent I would want to know. SO heres some notes on TPRICHET commish, watch this guy seems suspect or in madden terms chessy.
FYI

olebo82

Back to top Go down

I PLAYED A QUITER/CHESSER Empty Re: I PLAYED A QUITER/CHESSER

Post  theGemini3 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 am

I played him previously and he ran the same offense against me. Handed me my first lost. It was irritating that he kept running same plays. I got up early 14 - 0 and he sent me a text that he wanted to quit but didn't. He won with 21 seconds left on a screen pass to lynch for 50+ yds
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Post  cas850 Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:19 pm

post a rating for him in the rate your opponent. 1-10.

this is exactly why ii made that topic. i'll update the ratings.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

when i played him i think he got shut out or maybe scored 3 points, i remember his same couple plays but a cover 1 blitz in 34 stopped both the pa and the misdirection pretty good...but thats not the point. if guys can't mix the plays calls up we are gonna have to call em out cause even as the rule states, you cant run the same play more than 20 percent of the time. pretty sure he's gone inactive and after this season is over we're gonna make some changes in owners. have a few people lined up but they wanna wait for a fresh season.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm

i'm so excited. YES!!!
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm

falcons is one also! in the superbowl!!!
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

wow quit runnin your mouth, never seen someone cry so much over a fucking game
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content