Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT KNO IF HE cheeser but he a QUITER!!!

4 posters

Go down

DONT KNO IF HE  cheeser but he a QUITER!!! Empty DONT KNO IF HE cheeser but he a QUITER!!!

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 am

SCRILLSTAR THREW 5 INTERCEPTIONS .. & QUIT ... HE TRHEW A P I C K ON MY 10 YRD LINE GOING FOR DA WIN ... THERE WAS 5 SEC .. HE THROWS PICK AND QUITS .. THEN SAYS I CHEESE ... MAN UP DUDE N TAKE UR LOSS DONT QUIT N MAKE SHIT UP... PLAYED 2 SEASONS HERE EVERY1 KNOWS I DONT CHEESE Twisted Evil

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

DONT KNO IF HE  cheeser but he a QUITER!!! Empty Re: DONT KNO IF HE cheeser but he a QUITER!!!

Post  Scrillstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 am

Yeah I am sure they know you do not cheese based on the other thread in here about you. Hmmmm....

What are you talking about threw 5 interceptions? Are you serious?

You used same play, with maybe a run once every drive, the WHOLE GAME BECAUSE U KNEW YOU WOULD GET 5 YDS EACH TIME!

I guess you were seriously desperate to get into the playoffs which is why you played this way.

I am already out of the playoffs due to a 5 game losing streak from simulations where I simply could not find a time to play my opponents so why would I quit if it was simply because I was going to lose?

I quit because YOU ARE A CLASSLESS CHEESER!

Everyone please refer to Grim-x-Reefer 2 for more details.

Scrillstar

Back to top Go down

DONT KNO IF HE  cheeser but he a QUITER!!! Empty im noy gunna argue wit u scrill

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

using not being in da playoffs had nothing to do wit y u quit or didnt quit .. but for the record .. i completed 2 passes to 5 diff ppl ... and ran da ball prolly 15 times .... bcuz its da same formation does not mean same play .. but if i see a whole in ur d im gunna hot route ... thats was a good player does ... .. u ran screen plays every other 4 downs u dont hear me cring !!!

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

DONT KNO IF HE  cheeser but he a QUITER!!! Empty Re: DONT KNO IF HE cheeser but he a QUITER!!!

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Grim...check out the rules...as a matter of fact...check out rule #1...you're not allowed to run the same formation for more than 20% of your plays...which you've already admitted to doing.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

DONT KNO IF HE  cheeser but he a QUITER!!! Empty ok then i guess i read it wrong

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm

and yes i have no problem admitting to my mistakes .. and apologize for that .... but thats like running out of the same formation 8-10 times a game .. im sure i didnt do it much more than that ... and he broke a rule by quiting ... which he didnt do till he threw a interception on my 10 yrd line wit 6sec left in da 4th ... so i think thats y u quit u got pissed at the fact u blew da game with that interception ... if u were quiting bcuz im classless ..y wait till that moment to quit .. was only 6 sec left in da game ...

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  skolvikesallday Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 am

grim is a cheezer, and a cheater

I thought he was kicked out weeks ago after he called a timeout to prevent the game from allowing me to challenge a fumble. Among many other offenses.

skolvikesallday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down