Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS: How to deal with in game problems

Go down

READ THIS: How to deal with in game problems Empty READ THIS: How to deal with in game problems

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:02 am

If anyone ever has a problem in a game. An opponent ignores any of the league's rules for example going for it on 4th down when inappropriate or violating the league's moving defensive lineman rule, etc. the best thing to do is videotape the game. Do not call someone out in the forum, handle it privately with the commish.

Otherwise it turns into a he said, he said. Yes you can save replays but EA does not allow you to save or even view replays in every quarter. Often when trying to view a replay you will get the dreaded, "no replays available for this quarter."

It's just a video game but to me it's more about honest people vs. dishonest people. Respect vs. no respect, maturity vs. immaturity. The last thing anyone wants is to be accused of cheating during the game when they have not. You also want the commish of this league to take any accusations you make against someone else seriously. Who is the commish supposed to believe?

Well if you tape the game then there is no question who the commish of this league should believe. I know it's a little insane to have to videotape a madden video game but if you're able to, do it. It's the best way to deal with dishonest gamers. If you don't have a video camera or rather try and save the replays assuming they are available I understand, but I will personally be filming the game if and when I encounter problems with my opponent. Win or lose (and I will lose my share of games) just like in real life I do not want to associate myself with dishonest people.

Hang in there everyone, it takes time to find out which gamers are honest people. Let's be one of the few leagues that makes it the full 10 years.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down