Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here!

5 posters

Go down

If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here! Empty If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here!

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 am

Hey Commish I thought it might be easier to have one thread for people to post any problems they have scheduling a game. It's easier on you to read and reply to everyone at the website instead of via PSN especially if you don't have a PS3 keyboard.

WEEK 3 JETS VS. TITANS
I'm the Jets owner and am having problems trying to get a reply from the titans owner. I tried to contact him via PSN and on this forum without success. Can you either get in touch with him (unlikely) or boot him. Thanks.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here! Empty Re: If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here!

Post  Christonite Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 am

Will do, I'll send him a message in the morning. I believe he's usually online at night.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here! Empty can't get any answer fron JohnnyLagZ17 (Lions).....

Post  markbosco11 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I've been trying to get him on PSN and left loads of messages over the last few days to try and get this game played.....I hope he is online today and replys back and we can advance to week 4, which i'm sure everybody wants.......From the Redskins Management.
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here! Empty Jets vs. Titans

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 am

I logged on my ps3 at 8:30 pm eastern and the titans owner wasn't logged on. I'm not sure what to do now. I can play the game late tonight. If the titans owner reads this I will be on my ps3 again at 9:30 pm eastern and I'll also check to see if he's logged on at 10:30 pm eastern. Boot him temporarily so I can play if he doesn't log on. Titans where are you??
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here! Empty Re: If you are having Scheduling Problems Post here!

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm

woah I almost got kicked outa the league week 3 huh my bad guys wont happen again .. this is gonna make me look like an ass but..

we need to find a way to get every1 on a schedule so we can play more than 1 game a week .. were still on week 4 my god! I left my own league that was at week 8 for this 1 bc my league was honestly a mess ( some glitchers and some whod play the cpu 20 times to get a win ..cheap trades ..multiple psns ..2 much 2 deal with ..hate that bs )

any way commish Im not blaming you here Im blaming every1 ..including myself for week 3 we need to fix this and fast .. any ideas?

I was thinking screen names emails cell #s for texting ( callings a lil awkward just for a game lol ) I dont mind a text ive left my # 1 203 928 0523

we all just gotta be mature trusting and get this league moving were close to having what we want ..rules are down trades arent bs and deadlines almost here some ppl are on these boards keeping it active ( wich I actualy think is very important ..and we should make it mandatory to at least appear lol ..)

also players of the week /year needs more votes ( im saying this and I won ..so Im not being biased..)

and yes we can say they all have a computer... they have the ps3 .. or can at least message.. so 4 now on no more bs excuses this page should be more active so should the league

we all also should add eachother as friends on the playstation.. it would allow us to know when were all on and off and make messaging for trades or compliments/trash talk easier.
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 am

Hey Commish the saints owner is m.i.a.
I've tried to schedule a game with him on this forum and psn but he hasn't replied once on this forum.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 am

alot of ppl dont use this forum message him give him a day .. if people cant at least respond to a message on here/ps3 in a day or 2 they should be booted...

I think that should be voted as a rule..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  cas850 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:35 pm

i've been trying to setup my week 7 game against the buccaneers (jerryco_) but he hasn't responded at all. i'd like to play the cpu before it gets simmed if that happens.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down