Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texans (EZweightloss)

Go down

Texans (EZweightloss) Empty Texans (EZweightloss)

Post  cas850 Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Offense: He likes to motion in his right WR and then immediately snap the ball and run a PA pass to his RB/FB. Also the TE. He doesn't throw much to his WR's at all, in fact I can only recall Nicks catching a pass, but I might be mistaken. Does a good amount of running with Beanie Wells over the left side I believe. But his most dangerous play is the pass out to the flats using motion.

Defense: He user controls the LE Umenyora almost every play and usually zone blitzes. Stretch plays, especially to the left are effective. Also, if you can get protection, he is very vulnerable deep b/c the soft zone protects well underneath, but you can hit him deep middle, as well as corner routes, which i started to get later in the game.

Kind of cheesy is he would take Umenyora as another DB in the 2nd half so look out for that. It didn't affect my game I scored anyways and that's not why I lost, but just be ready for it. Also, you're going to have to cover the flats well b/c he likes to exploit that. A lot.

Overall pretty fun game to play though, especially the 2nd half.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down