Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ezweightloss is a CHZer

+3
Christonite
markbosco11
GREENERRRR
7 posters

Go down

ezweightloss is a CHZer Empty ezweightloss is a CHZer

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 am

and a ruke breaker

i m aka tragicallyhip_ - and in our game - at a critical point - he went for a 4th and 3 gamble on his 28... Clearly against the rules - and total CHZZZZZZZ.... its a well documented fact that 4th down gambles are given a higher weight of success in madden 10 play decision matrixes... because of this - or commish who has well thought out rules... has outlawed 4th down gambles in situation where 4th down gambles are rediculous... and ezweightloss ignored this rule - AND WON OUR GM B/C OF IT... - (dont consider his last score as anything of consequence - it was in the last few minutes - i was hopelessly down - so i was spending my time watchn Family Feud and wasnt even playn the gm)- but when he pulled his BS gamble - it was within 1 score in the 3rd - and instead of punting (which he should have) - he scored a TD later in the series - TOTAL 100% CHZZZZZZZ

i HAVE PROOF OF THIS BS PLAY - on my EA sports account - pls feel free to view - and i uploaded it to the madden site www.onlinefranchise.com - dont let this CHZer do this to you - HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE

ty GREENERRRRR aka tragicallyhip_

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

ezweightloss is a CHZer Empty Re: ezweightloss is a CHZer

Post  markbosco11 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:37 am

Commish will kick him out, this is f**king out of order and i would have gone mad if that was me....
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am

I understand your frustration and ezweightloss has been warned. While I don't think that him going for 4th and 3 was the actual cause of losing the game, it's still a violation of the rules and not realistic football.

If there is another complaint there will be sanctions, but I'm a firm believer in giving people a 2nd chance.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:37 am

thats his 2nd warning i believe...and he keeps spamming 2 different franchises to join, i personally just dont't like that. and to go for it 4th and 3 in the 3rd?? idk...maybe if he hadn't stopped your offense all game and you couldn't stop his maybe, MAYBE it would be a logical call but certainly not on his own 28...maybe around midfield. theres always gonna be people like this, but for the most part i think the leagues goin pretty good.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ezweightloss Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 am

the only reason i went for it in that situation because he has gone 4 it on a 4th and 5.
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 am

ezweightloss wrote:the only reason i went for it in that situation because he has gone 4 it on a 4th and 5.

Ok I have to say something. I remember playing against you ezweightloss in week 1. And you were the guy who kept taking your left defensive end and moving him to the opposite side of the field (the right side of the field) to exploit the bad a.i. of the offensive line. You did this all game to rush the passer. I sent multiple messages to you all game and got nowhere with you. Man I will never play against you again.

And you did nothing but call two plays all game. HB toss left and a HB screen to the right. You also would take the snap in shotgun and immediately rollout to the right which is a violation of league rules. You never stayed in the pocket, not even for a second. Seriously everyone never play this guy. This guy is a hardcore cheeser and I'm not the only one to have said it. Nothing but exploits from this guy. Seriously he has to go. Again I'm not the first to complain.

Here's the league rule
C. QB motion and bootlegs are fine, but using mobile QB's and rolling out every play is not okay. Even Michael Vick doesn't bootleg out and heave bombs down the sideline every play, because eventually the defense would just start killing him every time he stepped out of the pocket. Unfortunately, even with advanced games like Madden 10, the CPU is still not self-aware or intelligent enough to adapt to this, leaving the player on defense at a disadvantage. You are not disallowed from using a mobile quarterback's abilities to your advantage, but do not make it excessive. Use your best judgment. This goes along with rule B, no cheesing.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 am

In ez's defense we did not have the rules posted in week 1, but he's been warned and he's on thin ice. There is no one player that is greater than the league and he's easily replaced if he can't follow the rules.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ezweightloss Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:07 am

michael u moved ur d line men also. and i have never moved my d-end to opposite side. only towards the middle to replicate a 3-4 defense. knowing now that that is illegal i would not do it. and i dont roll out on every play. and u were all out blitzing so ofcourse im gonna throw screen and run toss plays. and i ran those screens and tosses from different formations. which therefore means they are not the same play.

sorry im not a snitch/sore loser like the rest of you guys. im not in favor of reporting people. if u go against league rules like michael did when moved d line or when tragicallyhip went for it on 4th and 5 i didnt go tell the commish. i just did the same thing. im sorry id rather take a win then let u ignore rules and lose and get u expelled from league or something. i dont get joy from complaining or being responsible for people being kicked out. i just wanna win and if u ignore league rules y should i be expected to be held to the same standards?
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 am

uhm could you guys plz vote on me and big blues trade im the 1 giving up porter plz say yes I want this to go threw as bad as he does i dont see how it affects any1 else

also ez just leave it alone I c where ur comin from .. every1 relax if when u play him he does something cheap message him tell him u wont take that bs and if he doesnt stop then then keep the replay and bounce him

but i kinda agree with him if its a good game and things feel fair and the other guy doesnt mind then w/e but if u only complain when u lose then u shuldnt complain ...

just saying..im not saying any1 is right or wrong..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 am

ezweightloss u r n idiot - JUST BECAUSE U RUN A PLAY FROM A DIFFERENT FORMATION - DOESNT MAKE IT A DIFFERENT PLAY!!! Chistonite - look at the language of my rules - it covers wannabe lawyers who know the essence of a rule - but flagarently try to squeeze around it.... this is a perfect example of why this guy is a bum - just do the lg a favour and get rid of this cancer....

my rule states: No single player can run the same offensive play or same kind of offensive play (different formation more than 20% of total playcalls

its a shame we all have to think like lawyers to deal with chumps like ezweightloss

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 am

ezweightloss wrote:michael u moved ur d line men also. and i have never moved my d-end to opposite side. only towards the middle to replicate a 3-4 defense. knowing now that that is illegal i would not do it. and i dont roll out on every play. and u were all out blitzing so ofcourse im gonna throw screen and run toss plays. and i ran those screens and tosses from different formations. which therefore means they are not the same play.

sorry im not a snitch/sore loser like the rest of you guys. im not in favor of reporting people. if u go against league rules like michael did when moved d line or when tragicallyhip went for it on 4th and 5 i didnt go tell the commish. i just did the same thing. im sorry id rather take a win then let u ignore rules and lose and get u expelled from league or something. i dont get joy from complaining or being responsible for people being kicked out. i just wanna win and if u ignore league rules y should i be expected to be held to the same standards?

UNBELIEVABLE! repeat those words a million times. Man all you did was hb toss left and when you didn't do that you did hb screens to the right so I had to take my defensive end and spy your running back on EVERY play. I would never manually move a defensive lineman prior to the snap to exploit the a.i.

Just ask my last opponent the dolphins owner. He will tell you I never manually moved a defensive lineman prior to the snap once all game. I would never do that because I hate people who pull that exploit to rush the passer. And that's exactly what you did to me. On every pass play I had 1 second before I would get sacked because of your exploit. I was actually leading the game 7-0 and might have won if not for your exploit. Unlike you not once all game did I pull that exploit against anyone else.
UN-be-liev-able.

I played the commish chistonite in an unranked game before and it was a close game that went down to the final seconds. I lost by somewhere around 4-6 points. So what, I can take a loss from an honest gamer. But I hate cheeeesers. I might as well play against people who block kickoffs.

It's like hey everyone, let's have a contest as to who is better at blocking kickoffs. Or let's see who is better at behaving in a deceitful way by pulling exploits all game. I don't associate myself with people who are dishonest in real life so playing games online is no different. Who wants to be around people like that? Cheese, cheese, and more cheeeeeeese.

The same plays from different formations are still the same plays.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down