Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

49ers and texans traded

3 posters

Go down

49ers and texans traded Empty 49ers and texans traded

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:10 pm

johnnylagz17 and olebo82 traded their safeties and cbs in a swap but also I owe him my 5th round pick of this coming draft .. so when draft time comes we have to work it out i never drafted in the rookie draft but I dont wannt miss it or mess his pick up so help me out there guys I dont wanna screw any1 over as you all know .. I dont wanna fuck this up so make sure he gets who he wants from the texans 5th pick if im not available or die lol or get booted ..

and the trades posted n now legit
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

49ers and texans traded Empty trade confirmed

Post  olebo82 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm

JOHNNYYLAGZ17 receives CB B.Carr, FS R.JOhnson ------OLEBO82 CB F.Washinton, FS D.Manning, 5th Round draft pic

Reminder note for commish: I also have a 1st and 4th round pick coming from SCHLOER87 for the HB C.Johnson trade. Can we do somethings ova the phone during draft so this will go smooth for us since I now have multiple picks in same round and possibly back to back.I also have to communicate with two different owners who will be also searching the draft board for rookie late round studs,LOL?

olebo82

Back to top Go down

49ers and texans traded Empty Re: 49ers and texans traded

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm

hey ole just do a chat with me bc my mins suck n maybe he can make the draft slow since theres so many trades ... or slow it down in the rounds with the trades?

or tell me the position ud be looking 4 ( say it in the 4th round and ill see whose a top guy ) and then we can work 2gether on it or some shit idk I wish i could fuckin jus give u the damn pick maddens always so annoyn
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Johhny Olebo and Schoeler are reliable you should have no probem recieving your picks and communicating with the two when it comes to the draft.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:23 pm

i am .. but thanks its sad that has to be said but yes you shouldnt have to worry I will follow threw on it i fully intend to but i understand your worry .. so heres my # plz text for the most part my mins suck alot and i have problems speaking on the phone plus i mumble lol but if ur stressed call like a few picks before n lemme kno I wont fuck u if I do some how ill give u ur players back n u can keep mine.. ( thats a promise pending on u showing up n being honest as well lol )

1-203-928-0523

and commish we should start a page where it shows who has whose picks so theres no confusion and ppl dont forget .. bc I just have a feeling things wont end smooth for every1 like i took this team over ..what if i had a trade i didnt know of you know.. I know this page shows some of it but its easyr if theres a page ( we can all update ) saying the picks for each team besides cpu teams

you could go easy too just go ok the giants have 1-7 at 25 the eagles have 1-5 and 7 at 20 ... you get my point ? just trying to help
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  olebo82 Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:46 am

Im sure we could chat but if it hits the pick and the clock is on 30 seconds I type him a name then he gotta go find that player cause I dont draft whats at the top I draft who I want ie AL davis, LOL but well figure it out!! can we at least get a pause draft for like 15-30 secs to transfer the name?

olebo82

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:16 pm

I was going to suggest pause as well but the problem is .. he has to remember that as commish now for every trade that has a pick involved to pause for them wich gives that 1 guy more time to draft some1 .. also the commish would have to do this for more than us I believe and who knows later on right ?

Also the commish is drafting as well lol

just pick some names that youd want around that round out before the draft n Ill keep my eye on them threw out the draft and if they start disapearing ( give me a list of 5 guys you think would be there that you want in a message of course ) then send me 3 more names or something that should work

as long as u keep me up 2 date after ur picks to tell me ok I want him round 6 ( or was it 5 its here i just dont remember) n if he gets taken message me n say i want.. n just do that the entire draft until its ur pick

but dont expect me to be responding constantly not to sound like a dick lol , but I got my own draft 2 work and I gotta keep track of the round so I dont rush my pick n have it be urs so remind me at the round as well bc i get really into drafting sometimes

n again itll work out like u said we just gotta wait
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down