Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 o and d players of the week ...

3 posters

Go down

week 4  o and d  players of the week ... Empty week 4 o and d players of the week ...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm

I vote my guy chris henry .. broke an 85 yard run for a td on his 1st run to tie the game up then scored the game ending run and another run ( thats 3 baby !!! ) 211 yards rushing on 14 attempts ... sick

on d I bet some1s done better but im just going to point out ray lewis got 4 tackles again 1 sack and 1 forced fumble but jamaal anderson got 5 tackles 2 sacks and 1 forced fumble.. not bad right some came when he was trying to make his come back drive 2

im sure some1 will have a better d player but ill be impressed if theres any1 who does better than henry ( yes the free agent I just scooped up ..)
my qb had 75 pass yards and 2 tds? lol 4 of 10 .. lol

lets hear your guys then well all vote ..keep this going I like this sorry henry killed yah 2 the bears but hey hada happen ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

week 4  o and d  players of the week ... Empty Leon Hall DB

Post  athleticone Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm going to have to say Leon Hall. 2 TCKLS 1 INT for 83 yd TD, to put an end to the go ahead winning TD drive for Peyton Manning. Ronde Barber also had 1 TCKL and 1 INT for 71 yd TD as well. Defense won the game for me as well as Westbrook have 2 TDS and one came on a 60+ yd run. I only passed for 48 yds. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

week 4  o and d  players of the week ... Empty Re: week 4 o and d players of the week ...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

leon hall got the td wich helps but those arent huge #s.. ed reed had a tackle and an int ..just no td .. wich is a big difference ill give you that .. I think some1 else beats our canidates out for d player of the week so close rey im sorry lol

how bout o player you think any1 beating chris henry ? jeezz he amazed me..and appearantly my opponent ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

week 4  o and d  players of the week ... Empty Re: week 4 o and d players of the week ...

Post  markbosco11 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:38 am

Offence - M.Forte RB Seahawks 128yards 2 TDS longest 74......in a very tough match, both were 3-0.

Defence - P.Kruger ROLB Rams 4 TKLS 1 Sack 1 FFumb......not bad for the losing team.
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 am

wow not to put that down but my back up rb had 211 yards rushing ... along with 3 tds!! ..

ray lewis put up 4 tckles 1 sack and I think 1 ff and jamaal anderson had 5 tckles 2 sacks 1 ff I think thats bigger .. and it was a good game the rushing of my back is what put him in throwing position wich led to jamal being a beast you know ..

all stats arent topping mine so far .. im not trying to be biased .. but I still say me .. I was even blown away by my rb stats lol go look 4 your selfs lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down