Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jets looking for LT and back up RB with speed

2 posters

Go down

jets looking for LT  and back up RB with speed Empty jets looking for LT and back up RB with speed

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 am

I have norwood and a good 83 at LT but theyre later in their careers so theyll never get better ..the rest of my oline and my rbs even qb is/are young so i wanted to have the lt follow that

so if you have a good lt talk 2 me .. we can work something out

also I would like a different lolb or rolb I forgot wich side.. but I play my mlb gary guyton .. my lb is antwan barnes ( both ill trade ) hes young and talented powerful ..but i want 1 who can cover a little better ..

so let me know

also im looking for a decent young wr like carlos st stevens I like guys who can cit ...

Im trading josh bullocks whose a good fs and decent ss

trevor scott ( bc i have no room..hes good) hes a young 73 talent

ill obviously throw in my lt 4 urs lol and if your lt is a rook at 79 and has good imp block and can at least run block ill take him and develop him i love doing that lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

jets looking for LT  and back up RB with speed Empty Re: jets looking for LT and back up RB with speed

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 am

come on no1?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

jets looking for LT  and back up RB with speed Empty my team is so thin

Post  kavorka2 Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm

i have no depth to trade players

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

jets looking for LT  and back up RB with speed Empty Re: jets looking for LT and back up RB with speed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down