Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

faster pace/advancing ideas..

4 posters

Go down

faster pace/advancing ideas.. Empty faster pace/advancing ideas..

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm

we need to find a way to get every1 on a schedule so we can play more than 1 game a week .. were still on week 4 my god! I left my own league that was at week 8 for this 1 bc my league was honestly a mess ( some glitchers and some whod play the cpu 20 times to get a win ..cheap trades ..multiple psns ..2 much 2 deal with ..hate that bs )

any way commish Im not blaming you here Im blaming every1 ..including myself for week 3 we need to fix this and fast .. any ideas?

I was thinking screen names emails cell #s for texting ( callings a lil awkward just for a game lol ) I dont mind a text ive left my # 1 203 928 0523

we all just gotta be mature trusting and get this league moving were close to having what we want ..rules are down trades arent bs and deadlines almost here some ppl are on these boards keeping it active ( wich I actualy think is very important ..and we should make it mandatory to at least appear lol ..)

also players of the week /year needs more votes ( im saying this and I won ..so Im not being biased..)

and yes we can say they all have a computer... they have the ps3 .. or can at least message.. so 4 now on no more bs excuses this page should be more active so should the league

we all also should add eachother as friends on the playstation.. it would allow us to know when were all on and off and make messaging for trades or compliments/trash talk easier.

also maybe we should have a set amount of days you have to play your game or it just gets simmed ..expecialy if its against the comp no scheduling involved you can wake up and play lol ...

otherwise we should just close the league bc its still week 4 ...theres 17 weeks plus playoffs superbowl ...idk bout the probowl
but theres also how long will free agency and all take .. so on and so forth so guys lets all step it up .. I know we have work and probation comm service wifes familys gfs parties but its a freakin what 20 min game ? they really go pretty quick ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

faster pace/advancing ideas.. Empty Re: faster pace/advancing ideas..

Post  Christonite Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 am

We are still filtering out the cheaters and unreliable people. I think I had to boot 5 guys this week who haven't been online in a few days. I will work on getting their replacements tonight on the EA board
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 am

maybe set a 3 day advance rule were we advance every 3 days regardless???
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 am

3 day advance is ok with me.

and if we really dedicate ourselves i don't see why we can't do 2 weeks over the weekends.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 am

weekends sounds like 1 game buddy ...sundays real football and I dont miss any games ... besides that I agree I dont see why we need 2 weeks to play a game dmnit .. im glad you all agree with me

now i feel alot better I think well figure it out .. and commish ..its ok if we dont have 32 owners it moves faster but it gets boring if it falls under 23.. just advice do what you plz im not leaving this league unless you feel the need to boot me lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

We'll be advancing today and Monday
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down