Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are guys restarting games v CPU???

+2
Christonite
markbosco11
6 posters

Go down

are guys restarting games v CPU??? Empty are guys restarting games v CPU???

Post  markbosco11 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:59 am

I just flicked through the schedule and a few of the games have been started more than once!!! is there a rule against this or can people just play against the CPU as many times as is needed to get the win??? I don't think it is fair and it might need looking at commish??
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

are guys restarting games v CPU??? Empty Re: are guys restarting games v CPU???

Post  Christonite Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 am

I was looking at that too, this is completely unacceptable.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 am

what can be done to stop this? i played the giants (CPU) in W1 and lost.....
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  DabbHydePark Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 pm

I played the computer and got disconnected from the server so it does happen. It allowed me to play the game I got disconnected from but it didn't count. I had to replay the game which sucked because playing the computer is pretty boring.

Personally I think either you can beat the computer or you can't. If you're losing to the computer and you restart the game, you'll probably going to lose again.
DabbHydePark
DabbHydePark

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Another thing is that people might start playing the cpu and someone from one of their other leagues will message them asking them to play.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I recently had problems with my connection on madden ( just madden oddly ) and had to play a game 3 times ... but also I think ppl would replay games to avoid injuries...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  DabbHydePark Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:18 pm

I guess the bottomline is that in order to control unethical play against the computer we need active owners. We can assist the commish on this in the following ways:

1. Anyone who has a scheduled game against the computer do not play your game until the day the league is due to advance. This will give the commish time to find an owner.

2. If you are in another league post on that league's message board that we have an opening. Then tell them what week we're in, the star players on the team, and give them your glowing recommendation of how great our league operates.

Once we eliminate cpu owned teams we eliminate this issue.
DabbHydePark
DabbHydePark

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

no you still play your cpu games asap bc when a new owner joins he doesnt play that week for some reason ( happen to me in another league ) so might as well get threw our games asap ( we only have 2 ..we could advance 2day guys )

and play ppl online ..whoever you play who seems fair and gives you a good game ask them if they wanna play or other leagues as you said ... we arent short of a full league but idk if thats what we want...

Im for w/e really im enjoying this league thank you every1 weve all butted heads but I hope no1 here has any hard feelings.. we should all be " friends "

and to advance faster we really need to find ways to be uh..closer..lol u get what im saying though maybe texts I kno its personal but not that bad and I trust you guys no1s givin me problems yet and ive had my # up for a while .. it helps alot to know ..and textings easier than messaging more smack talk 2 if you dont have a mic .. just a thought I dont think itd be something that should be required though as it is personal and easy to lie about lol

but as far as adding new owners again play your games against the cpu ( and reg games too dmnt!!!) the owners wont get a chance to play until the following week ...

this offseason we should have alot to talk about and maybe no1 should make a move until we talk on here?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 am

I may have been guilty of this (tragicallyhip_) - i was in the middle of a CPU gm - i noticed a player in another online franchise i was playn - just logged on - and this was the only time i could play this person b4 the week advanced - so i quit to the game vs the CPU to play him - than logged on after an finished my gm vs the CPU -... but really???? does any1 ever lose to the CPU??? - i think guys covering up injuries would be more of a reason to restart but IDK... just throwing my 2 cents in

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 pm

i'm pissed. i wanna restart my game. the cpu scored on me with a bs play to jamal lewis. they messed up my shutout.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:19 pm

I feel if your an injured team and you get injured more in a cpu game while simming instead of playing you should be able to restart bc they injure your hole team seemingly whenever you dont actualy play..but playing the cpu gets boring so I like to sim

so ill admit while I havent abused this or anything but if I get some severe injuries I will restart against the cpu if every1 else allows or agrees with me... also eas been wacky since they did an update some games do just..quit .. not the player so we should be careful with penalties here
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:55 am

you can't restart a game just because you get a injury!!! your playing against the CPU for god sake and now if the game isnt going your way you want to start again??? i don't agree with restarting shit... play the game and win, loss or injury....
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 am

i havent here .. and only if its server and if im simming as in not playing as in i find it a lil unfair not to give it 1 more shot .. but this league I do what I think would be ..completely fair Im just asking
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 pm

why sim it then? just play your game and then move on to next week....or you can't stand losing and want to keep restarting till you get a win??? whatever man, i'm just trying to keep everything fair, if i play the cpu and lose, i take it and move on to next week, i not having a go at you jonny, it should be in the rules that you can't just restart a game when your playing the CPU, and if you do restart the game then you should post why you did it on this forum....??? am i wrong?
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 pm

fair enough .. but i dont restart in this league .. I just find the cpu easy and dont wanna ruun up my teams stats unfairly Ill play them for now on and I havent restarted a game in this league ..so relax and the way this league is Ill agree we shouldnt restart but shouldnt get booted if u do incase of disconnect ( wish there was a way 2 prove it)
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down