Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holiday games ...

3 posters

Go down

holiday games ... Empty holiday games ...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 am

were obviously going to run into three holidays , thnks giving , xmas , new years... I doubt I can play on those days ..as well as some of you we have family matters and new years is the day to go out and get ripped soooo

we should be careful about games on those weekends..weekdays but also give fair notice when you could possibly be available so we can still get games in ..

like my gf will be back from college so..uh ..ill be busy and she wont wanna watch me play madden on here time here expecialy when she can see her other friends as well...

so ill be less available but still at night and am ill get on and i fully expect texts to set things up ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

holiday games ... Empty Re: holiday games ...

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 am

I will be going out of town tomorrow and not returning until next Monday, I'll take my PS3 with me, but I doubt that I'm going to be available much.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 am

make me commish i wont do anything except advance if every1 plays their games and then you can become commish again when your back

nice your taking the ps3 with you ... have fun w/e your going man happy holidays 2 every1 ( not my style to say that but w/e )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  ezweightloss Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 am

that doesnt make sense to change commish because commish himself wont b able to play his game..
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:15 am

well idk if he was on a bye or not its all good then im just tryn to keep the league moving.. tryn to help ..dont gotta attack me over it lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 am

I'm not going to put pressure on people this week to play games, if they all get played or close to it, we'll advance. I'm not going to boot people because they're going home for the holidays and don't bring their ps3 with them.

PS. If you carry it onto the plane put it in a separate bag or security will make you take it out...
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 am

lol had some trouble i see ?

we should advance real soon im not sure theres a game left ... or theres 1 check b4 listenin 2 me lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down