Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL?

3 posters

Go down

Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL?

Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_lcap10%Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_lcap10%Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_lcap0%Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_lcap70%Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_lcap0%Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Empty Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL?

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Who do you think will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Empty Re: Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL?

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm

With all due respect for all of those in the AFC...I had to vote for Djgamer134...he has quietly been destroying teams all year and not getting any respect for it. Dude's got skills and it's about time someone posted something positive about him. Good luck bro! (Plus I would love to see my Browns go to Super Bowl...even if it's just in Madden football...lol!)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL? Empty Re: Who will represent the AFC in the SEASON 3 SUPERBOWL?

Post  jmojsoski Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 pm

how do you vote against the Colts in madden and in real life...lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 pm

dj is tough, haven't played bw yet but i know hes got skills. either way it'll make for a GG
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down