Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division game woes-

3 posters

Go down

Division game woes- Empty Division game woes-

Post  LDphifty Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 am

First off sorry for this being so long but this kid pissed me off and this is part venting and part inquiring what to do about this game. Dont feel inclined to read this if you dont want but the top guys in this community should

so i play mos3ttikid22 for the division championship. he messages me to play the game and i say whenever. he asks "now?" and i saw sure. so he stops playin modern warfare 2 and starts up madden. i kickoff to him, he goes 3 and out. punts to me. i break a run for a td. its 7-0. kickoff to him he goes 3 and out again and punts. my first play of the series peyton hillis fumbles and mos3ttikid22 recovers giving him the ball inside my 30 yrd line. He ends up throwing a pick and i have the ball on my own 6 yrd line. im marching down the feild and when im at the 50 he pauses and i wait for him to restart the game or message me.

this is when he starts being shady.

he pauses and messages me that hes gonna lose power because theres a huge storm going on with a lot of freezing rain out causing his ps3 to "glitch" and that his neighbors allready lost power. being from north jersey and him being from Massachusetts there arent many miles between my girlfriend use to go to BU and ive made that drive many times. i turn to my computer to check the weather report for the area he said he lived in. Totally clear skies from Washington DC up through Maine. Zoomed in on Massachusetts and weather report was clear without any type of rain sleet snow or anything anywhere near the entire state. not even clouds. so i try to be nice and give him an easy out because all i care about is getting the game in and going to bed. I tell him thats weird cuz the weather report doesnt say anything about freezing rain for your area, maybe it'll pass quickly and we can stay paused to wait it out (at this point i know hes a liar but im not gonna call him out). He insists there is a mysterious storm that is invisible to the doplar radar. he keeps diggin his hole deeper and sticking to this freezing rain story and saying how weather.com is "fucked up". i quote him "i swear to god dude im the comish and i wouldnt have gotten commish if i wasnt deal serious" word for word. this goes on for at least 30 minutes. meanwhile hes suppose to be loosing power. I even told him id forget all about what hes been saying and no one would have to know about him being such a scumbag, if he just shuts up and finishes the game. He insists that weather.com, aol weather, and accuweather.com are all oblivious to this gigantic freezing rain storm that was going to knock out his power 45 minutes ago

i finally convince him that im not gonna buy his freezing rain story and he switches to another story. This shit is so ridiculous, he must think im a moron.

story number 2: Hes now telling me that it wasnt him playing the game and that it was his little brother who just wanted to play a madden game online. so this is the story im suppose to believe: little brother is playing modern warfare. Little brother just so happens to message me about our DIVISION game in KIGHT LEAGUE while not even being on madden. How did his brother know to message me out of all of his friends that were on about a game that he would have had absolutely no knowledge of, if this was in fact mos3ttikid22's little brother. but lets just give him the benefit of the doubt that his little brother has psychic powers. Oh and lets not forget about the first story about the fake freezing rain storm.

this goes on for about 45 minutes, meanwhile i keep on giving him the chance to drop the BS and just play the game and no one will hear about this. Eventually i just give up and ask him "are you gonna finish this game or not". he keeps saying we'll play tomorrow

we started the game at 1230 am. it is not until 2:02am that i finally get him to start being real. The following text is word for word messages between me and him that i'll even allow the comish to sign onto my account to read himself.

LDphifty: "u asked me to play then i caught you in a couple lies. tried to be nice but u kept digging yourself deeper"

Mos3ttikid22: "yeah i do stupid shit when im tired i dnt even know why i asked you 2 play. just plzz play 2marrow ill even give you ur pts"

He signs off and i get the box asking if i want to continue or not vs the cpu. So thats where i stand now. i have no intention on playing him tomorrow. I beat him significantly during the season and i was beating him significantly in this game before he pulled this. im going to keep my ps3 on with the option of continuing or quiting untill the comish lets me know what the protocol is for this. but im not gonna play him tomorrow, even if he did give me a 7 point lead, with the ball at the 50, and getting the ball back at halftime.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Division game woes- Empty Re: Division game woes-

Post  LDphifty Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 am

i read the rules thoroughly. mos3ttikid22 told me we have to restart the game because it wasn't even halftime at this point we were still connected and in pause mode. Looking at the rules i didn't see anything that applied to this situation. the rules offer relief to victims of incidental disconnections. Prior to any disconnection, Mos3ttikid22 fabricated 2 far-fetched scenarios as to why he was going to quit. After Mos3ttikid admitted himself that these stories were completely made up, he stated that he was going to purposefully disconnect for reasons unrelated to any invisible storm system or annoying little brothers. He quit becuase te game was not going the way he wanted it to.

None of this is an opinion, they are all facts that can be accessed through my ps3 account's inbox if need be. i'm going to play the cpu until halftime to secure my lead and sim the second half. not the way i wanted to get to the conf game but this guy obviously cant be trusted at all.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:31 pm

I Can deff beat u dude that whole thing was bs just wait till we play each other this season
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

Post  yanksuck007 Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 pm

he is usually a honest player! having said that when i played him 2 days ago he messaged me to play so we started and i started POUNDING him like 35-14 in 1st half he just up n quits he said he had a D/C problem. doubt it if my memory is correct(75%) he did it last time we played as well!
yanksuck007
yanksuck007

Back to top Go down

Division game woes- Empty Yanksuck

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 am

Yea i had a D/C but i didnt care at the time bc i just coulnt do anything on offense your defense was just nasty that night, yea ur a good player and im glad ur in my division bc i actually have one remaining divisional competitor since the other 2 dont compete as well
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

Division game woes- Empty Yanksuck

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 am

Oh yea i forgot, the last time we played, i won =)
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down