Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greener is a p u s s y

4 posters

Go down

greener is a p u s s y Empty greener is a p u s s y

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 am

1st off i am 2-0 vs greener he has no skillz ... and he cant handle being owned .. he stated i i ran da the same play over n over which isnt true i completed at least 1 pass to 8 diff recievers .. that doesnt mean i didnt do it im jus stating the facts .. neways he says he will post his replays on here and let every1 decide if i was or wasnt .. but instead of doin that he boots me cuz he knows i did nothing wrong and he couldnt handle get whooped so he goes on a power trip ... greener f u k u chump deathwish is a way way way better commish than u and he has more skillz than u ... keep practicing and hit me up some time for another ass whooping Very Happy Twisted Evil

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

greener is a p u s s y Empty Re: greener is a p u s s y

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm

LOL! This is now the third time in the last 3 weeks that I've had someone report that Grim has run the same plays over and over and over again.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 pm

"Greenerr is a P u ssy" .....big words GRIM...try playing me and see if your that good son..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 pm

and the ego's fly! Rolling Eyes
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm

well i h8 it when guys pick on lesser players...you don't see me calling other people saying their a pussy...i may say bum...but i reframe from using people's names on forums because those people usually don't have the balls to confront someone in real life...to many internet gangsters here....and if i called someone out i usually challenge them to a game rather then call them names..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

greener is a p u s s y Empty yea but its a long story

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 am

ill send messages on ps3 .. .yea it is the 3rd time u heard it ppl on here read wats posted n sore losers .. go with it .. i have played 3 seasons .. and only 3 complaints ...i play str8 sure i might ocasionally i might runa a play lil more than im suppose 2 but not in intenionally and im sure we are guilty of that .. but when i lose i dont come makin excuses i jus take it like a man

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 am

i can agree....people do come up on these forums a consistently complain especially when they suck....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down