Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRADE DEADLINE ????

3 posters

Go down

TRADE DEADLINE ???? Empty TRADE DEADLINE ????

Post  bigblue15 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm

ANYONE KNOW????
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

TRADE DEADLINE ???? Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE ????

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:24 pm

doesnt matter people are gonna do that drop and pick up move and as far as the deadline I think we hit it thats why i was in such a rush for our trade ..i think once we advance its the deadline... not sure though
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 pm

That drop and pickup thing will not be allowed, I'll put the players back. There is no trade deadline set as of right now because we have new players. Johnny, you've had more transactions than anyone else in the league by far (including free agent filtering) so just cool it for now. If you don't like your team take one of the other ones that are available.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:41 am

theres a limit on trades ? and I woulda taken another team way back lol didnt no i could..too late now I like my team but theres guys id rather have .. as for the free agents weekly it changes who i need ..I go by what I think Ill gameplan against my opp. if I feel Ill run alot i may grab another rb or g if I feel I need a wr i grab 1 .. and recently i just accidently cut benny sapp thought I was over the limit thats all that was

sorry bout that commish

and yah ive traded alot ill cool it plus idt theres much out there besides low level guys..like 60s with potential ..and idt I can get them anyway ..

sorry tho
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down