Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dont sign free agents !!!! commish we got a problem

+4
Dokken
Christonite
falconfansince81
JohnnyLagZ17
8 posters

Go down

dont sign free agents !!!! commish  we got a problem Empty dont sign free agents !!!! commish we got a problem

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am

the giants owners a dick and realesed some good players the chargers signed like bulluck and petterson then left the franchise ..

the chargers released players as well some1 signed ( no name players I believe that some1 just saw and signed ..)

every1 stop commish the guys were as follows ( ooLAZYoo leaves franchise ..)

chargers- a branch . k bulluck j peterson chargers sign R turner l cohen

the giants released t yoder r barden b leonard

giants signed J kitna k hebert r wilson c wilson d aromoashodu ( dokken leaves franchise )

colts sign m adams and b mcgowan ... idk if they were already free or not some1 messaged me warning me about this but i was in the 1st qt of another game..this is all I caught of the transactions so idk if the colts are innocent or what just saying what I saw

but you should proly fix this ...i mean both are comp teams now ( or will be lol ) but still should do...something...

( told yall I could be commish when hes gone lol needa lay off me sometimes all good hell fix it )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

dont sign free agents !!!! commish  we got a problem Empty Re: dont sign free agents !!!! commish we got a problem

Post  falconfansince81 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:11 am

dokken just quit after it was 24-0 and he threw his 3rd int in the 3nd qtr. 2 pick 6's def sucks but no reason to leave the franchise altogether. i don't think he dumped his team though...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

dont sign free agents !!!! commish  we got a problem Empty Re: dont sign free agents !!!! commish we got a problem

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:16 am

lol ... and Im just saying what I saw I have no idea who did what idk who the giants/colts/chargers owners are .. I dont know if the colts did anything wrong either

we should consider a pw change so these guys dont make diff psn names and come back ..we dont need this bs and we all know the commish ( and I believe all of us) will not deal with this bs
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:25 am

I will correct it, but I'll need some help....

I hate when players do this crap
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:32 am

Johnny, I will need you to type in English if you want me to fix it. I can't understand half of the sentences.

Something like this will work

The Cowboys coach dumped Wilson, Herbert, and McGowan

The Chargers signed Dorsey, Adams, Leonard.....

Or this will work too

These players on the Colts (Wilson, Herbert, McGowan) need to go back to the Cowboys
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

dont sign free agents !!!! commish  we got a problem Empty 6th Defender

Post  Dokken Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 am

LMAO @ u, i am not that type of player to fuck a league, un-like your cheap one zone play. For the record i quit the league 2 seconds after i quit the game on that fuck, no time to drop anything but the league...GL with it boys.
Dokken
Dokken

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:51 am

that's just sad.

dokken couldn't handle the pain train i see. good riddance.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

Dokken was the Cowboys owner and didn't do anything to their roster, the Giants owner was recommended by the Chargers head coach and the Giants were dumping players and the Chargers were signing them. I have not booted the Chargers coach yet, wanted to hear what you guys have to say about him?

Last edited by Christonite on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

dont sign free agents !!!! commish  we got a problem Empty Clowns

Post  Dokken Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

Yeah it was pain full playing with clowns like yourself. I should have known better to have joined a bubble gum league. GL 2nd hand!
Dokken
Dokken

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 am

Dokken wrote:Yeah it was pain full playing with clowns like yourself. I should have known better to have joined a bubble gum league. GL 2nd hand!

Dokken, just stay classy my friend.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 am

Dokken wrote:Yeah it was pain full playing with clowns like yourself. I should have known better to have joined a bubble gum league. GL 2nd hand!

I'll be your huckleberry Wink
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm

hey man. my grammar online may seem a bit..i dont know ....childish? lol

but in all reality the problem should still be in the transactions if people stop signing or leaving/joining

I feel the chargers owners a def boot get him outa here he obviously pulled this stunt..he brought the guy in.. the guy dropped his players and let him have them ... it looked half like a trade of a guy like kitna for bulluck and jullian peterson ..

and I thought Id done good on the who got dropped who got picked up signed=picked up dropped or w/e i may have said is = dropped/let go /fired lol

and the colts picked up 2 players at the end..i dont know he seems innocent .. he doesnt seem to be part of this

but I say give the guy the boot and block dokken or w/e his name is .. if he got cheated out of a game then he should just complain ..and its ok if your calling a play that works on d bro another guy messaged me and he was upset about it as well ..

its comlpetely unfair .. theres no hidden bonus if it was a trade and they just made you look like an idiot if you dont fix it or do something bout it ... leaving the giants owner in the league leaves room for this again
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  icebreaker009 Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm sorry I did not no the players I picked were from a different team they arnt very good but I can still put them back If you want.
icebreaker009
icebreaker009

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblue15 Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:18 pm

THEY BOTH NEED the BOOT....
simple math
Charger owner brought in the NYG owner +....NYG DUmped -...
CHARGER SCOOPED = 2 boots
next topic.......
bigblue15
bigblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:23 pm

thank you big blue...

hey commish ..was that in english? lol

and colts owner..relax I was just saying what I saw and if they suck i see no reason why you cant keep them i guess ..as long as you had nun 2 do with it your all good in my book sorry if you felt ..criminalized i just couldnt tell wtf happened so i just named everything i saw you know ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:30 pm

All of the rosters have been restored, I have warned the Chargers coach
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:42 pm

r u serious?! thats all .. he made a bad trade if that was a trade.. unfair in a million ways no1 would allowed it including you..he didnt even ask 1st.. it was his buddy

unbelievable I thought you had more balls buddy
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm

He'll be booted later, I'm not at home right now, but I do feel a warning is in order before booting someone.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:15 pm

idk boss some situations cause for a booting .. like this.. he brought his friend in..member you wont even let me trade with any1 I bring in.. he not only broke that rule but he broke the releasing and resigning/trade rule of yours and then it was completely lobsided wich is against your rules.. there was never a vote nor did he ask you....all against your rules..

and theres so much more .. idk how many rules does 1 person have to break to be booted?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  markbosco11 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 pm

what does the chargers management have to say for itself???? very thin ice man...your lucky the commish hasnt kicked ya out yet....where is the sportsmanship dude?
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:10 am

agreed if he wins th playoffs itll be just like spygate lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down