Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boywonder410

3 posters

Go down

boywonder410 Empty boywonder410

Post  GREENERRRR Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:07 pm

the new "player to beat" - has been running rough shot throgh the franchises - HE IS A GREAT PLAYER - maybe this will help some1 to knock him off his perch...

-Plays mostly 4-6 defense (pretty certain Multle D - Playbook)to illimanate the ground game - maybe open things up and he will be forced to change

-Controls FS mostly

-sits in zone coverage mostly (blitzes occasionly to keep yha honest) - but mostly drops back to zone and tries to cover - hoping for you to make a mistake

-Great stick skills - always hit sticking on every tackle - good pursuit to the ball - but sometimes over agressive - can be exploit agressive players like him - with counters, screens and misdirection plays

- with an accurate passer - try and exploit the seems in the zone - THROW AWAY FROM FS (OR THE MAN HE CONTROLS - HE HAS GOOD CATCHING AND PASS DEFENSE SKILLS)

- COUNTERS THE BLITZ WELL - Dont make this the basis of your game plan - he will blitz counter you all day and eat you up

* Overall classy guy - that follows league rules, is active and never runs the score up unnecessarily

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

boywonder410 Empty dont like this to much

Post  blackchucky1 Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 am

its cool to do alot of things but I dont think its that cool to tell everyting that a person is doing thats jsut me..

blackchucky1

Back to top Go down

boywonder410 Empty Boywonder

Post  GREENERRRR Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:51 am

Sat in the 4-6 virtually all game -

- try to exploit the weakness of the 4-6 by utilizing a spread offense (3 or 4 WR)- - this is outside my comfort zone and my players are not suited for this sort of play....

run multiple WR sets with him - try to have a good deep passer - he is vulnerable to the deep ball and cant cover 3 or 4 WR deep while running his 4-6....

this will give you opportunities to score or make him switch out of the 4-6 - this will improve your chances on the ground game!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

boywonder410 Empty Re: boywonder410

Post  DEN_24 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 pm

i somewhat agree with chucky when he says its not cool to give away your opponents tactics, but after all this is sim football... when 2 nfl teams play each other, there are scouting reports galore... as long as were not out video taping the other team like the pats did lol i think its a fantastic idea, but i definitely dont wanna be the first one to do it lol ok well maybe the second lol furthermore, my devision keeps changing (good ol' nfc west lol)... only me and mjkight (rams) are original members so... i would write one up about him, but i dont remember anything about our last game, it was like 2 or 3 weeks ago, maybe more
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

boywonder410 Empty Re: boywonder410

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down