Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl Prediction after week 3?

2 posters

Go down

Super Bowl Prediction after week 3? Empty Super Bowl Prediction after week 3?

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am

After thinking my team was going to be dominant I have been humbled the last two games with low scoring victories of 17-14 and 14-10, who's the front runner?
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Prediction after week 3? Empty Re: Super Bowl Prediction after week 3?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 pm

good question but you also gotta remember .. a guy with a bad looking team could have a great team if its his style I know alot of people who draft vick as there qb bc they like to run with the qb ( I hate how unrealistic cbs are to the run in madden they should of fixed that not made it harder for the qb to run ) or a kid can play great d even with a bad d .. or return kicks

and we dont know who played good competition ( no offence to any1 ) .. I mean I played 1 game and i was looking horrible..I won .. I feel better but Idk if he sucks ..just messed up ..i got lucky .. so on ( again no offence to my opponent I think hes good ) .. but you get my point

so its hard 2 pick 1 again I dont remember what week it is so maybe after week 8 we should have a poll

oh can we trade draft picks ? obviously theres no way 2 now or id of noticed I hope but in the offseason is there? and can we? bc that would be great bc I dont need a huge 1st rounder but a couple 3rd and 4ths picked right ..2 seasons Ill be the favorite lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down