Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be!

3 posters

Go down

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be! Empty HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be!

Post  GREENERRRR Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 pm

To maintain our membership levels - and to possibly grow new franchises - WE HAVE TO CONTINUE TO RECRUIT NEW PLAYERS TO THE FOLD! This has been done in 2 ways! (mostly)

1. Reffereals from the membership - (THIS IS THE BEST WAY) - afterall any1 that is refferred from a member that is legit is likely to be legiut is well...

2. Ea Sports - Madden 10 FORUM - and we could use your help here - please visit the link below - and reply to the message string - telling potential new members - how SUCCESSFUL and fun our franchises are!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/355837.page

i thank-you for your help with this!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be! Empty Re: HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be!

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am

im a legit player dont know any besides the 1s u got roun here
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be! Empty THe Hunt for LEGIT players

Post  GREENERRRR Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:12 pm

its the never ending task jonnylagz - i woukld like to start 1 more expansion franchise in the NEW YEAR -there are some great new player to our group - who want the chance to draft their own team - I AM DOING MY BEST TO ACCOMODATE THEM - but we need 42 LEGIT SOULS to commit - (32 owners and 10 stand by owners - to fill in for draft noshows") WE ONLY DRAFT WITH 32 GUYS PHYSICALLY IN THE DRAFT ROOM - this is a mandatory ingredient of franchise success - if a CPU drafts a team - They ended up gettn all the players Nobody else wants - THEY SUCK - the owners quits - and i cant blame any1 for not wanting to take over that BS team - ALL OUR SUCCESSFUL FRANCHISES HAVE HAD 32 PLAYERS IN THE DRAFT ROOM - THIS EXTRA EFFORT REQUIRED TO ENSURE THIS - HAS PAID OFF IN THE LONG RUN!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be! Empty CALL to ARMS

Post  GREENERRRR Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:35 pm

I ask for all members help - i made a post on EA Sport Madden forum - asking Who has the "Best Franchise" - the intent - which was clearly instructed was to show all the postive things your franchise has going for it (and all franchises in our group have a lot to be proud of)- i was hoping to expand our recruitment base - Allowing an 8th Expansion Franchise in the New Year!

Nevertheless - this clown thizzfaceyee - instead of Boasting about all the great things his franchise has going for it (BTW - their franchise has a lot to be proud of - so he must just be a vindictive person)- He has feircely "cut up" everyting he we have accomplished... unfortunately, this may have had the oppisite effect than i intended - I AM DOING MY BEST TO TURN THIS AROUND - and your help would be appreaciated - PLEASE NOTE - if u make a post - do not stoop to his level - just talk about all the positive thing we have done - Do not cut down any1 elses franchise - do not personally attack him - U CAN REBUTTAL WHAT HE SAID - BUT NO NAME CALLING , CUSSING ETC - - U WILL BE REPRESENTING OUR NETWORK OF LEGIT PLAYERS - your words will reflect on us all - so choose them carefullly!!! Lets set the record staight!!!!

To Access the forum - click the link in the above post " HELP the growth of our NETWORK of FRANCHISES``
GREENERRRR

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be! Empty ...

Post  DEN_24 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 pm

ive reffered a couple guys... hard to find legit players, but when i do i let em know about the league... i dont mess with the game rooms ever... when i play non-franchise games, its strictly on "play now" ... i set my parameters so that i will never play anyone with a dnf% over 15, cuz i HATE quitters... if i wanted to play the cpu, id play offline... and if i wanted to play one quarter, id play one of those maden moments lol but if i end up playing a really tight game against someone with a good record, then ill tell him to check out the league website
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be! Empty Re: HELP us make our NETWORK of LEGIT PLAYRS the best it can be!

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

my dnf is at 18 %.. bet u didnt c that coming..

only bc my connection use to get killed whenever a phone called ( it actualy was higher at 1 point i brought it down to 18%) and ive quit against bs players in meaningless ranked online games not franchise 1s ..

( the phones since been dismantled lol )

also I will join a new franchise just have 2 leave 1 but would like 2 draft my own team .. Im considering leaving 3 games a week since its been in the playoffs since it feels like before xmas ( could be exageratting )

so if you start 1 i would love 2 be part of it as long as it gets linked here..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down