Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises?

5 posters

Go down

Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises? Empty Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises?

Post  GREENERRRR Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:58 am

If you are tired of having to play idiots in the game rooms and 5 online franchise does not fill your madden playing needs... Make a second ID - and u dont have to pay the $10 (like i did) to get the oinline franchise code foir the new id... - just tell EA u lost your code to join - they will give you a new 1 with the following steps:

Go to http://help.easports.com

1. Select: Email Customer Support

2. Login with your EA Account

3. Choose platform, game and category:
Platform: PS3/360
Game: Madden NFL/Madden NFL 2010
Category: Registration/Product Activation

For Email or Chat: Please let us know that you purchased Madden NFL 10 and that the Online Franchise mode serial key was missing from the back of the booklet. We ask that you please include or have on hand the following information to expedite the process.

• EA Account Login Email:

• Sony Playstation ID:

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises? Empty Re: Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am

thank you soo much lol ..seriously
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises? Empty Re: Want to play in more than 5 Online Franchises?

Post  falconfansince81 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm

good now you can join big green machine if there are any teams left Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm

LOL! That is brilliant!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm

lol i still aint done it but i wanna expecialy with the lgs slowin up n i wanna get a new team ( just to have a new 1 lol ) n i wanna fuckin draft a team does no1 wanna start a legit franchise right now n make the deadline for games 48 hours ( it works) well be in season 3 at least before madden 11
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 pm

It actually worked for me EA just activated my mjk292rams account just because i asked LOL

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down