Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

+4
Ryno341
djgamer134
jmojsoski
Deathwish22
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP Vote_lcap57%AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP Vote_lcap43%AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP Empty AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Who will win the AFC CONFERENCE GAME?
Indianapolis Colts (12-4) Boywonder410 @ New England Patriots (13-3) Tomer629
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP Empty Re: AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm rooting for the underdog in this situation. Boywonder is beatable. Let's go Patriots!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

well if u want to make a name for yourself u must beat boywonder...but i voted for boywonder because he is 60-0 for a reason...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  djgamer134 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Didn't he lose to mjkight earlier this season ?

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

it was simmed....trust me mjkight would've made a post about it...he did it when he beat me and i am nowhere near boywonders level...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

boywonders 60-0 for a reason for sure. that reason having nothing to do with any football knowledge at all. it's all stick skills and knowing what to exploit with the programming, without fully cheezing in the process.

my point is he doesn't win the way that greenerrrr, deathwish, falconsfan, tomer, DJ, Mjkight, schloer, and me play. we use general football knowledge, and try to out think the opponent. boywonder uses stick skills. he's a video game player, and a hell of one at that. it's too much to overcome.

greenerrrr touched on this type of player in his newest post under 1-5-5 rule.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

oh and Go Tomer! Wink
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

I completely agree with ryno...cut out his stick skills and there isn't a whole lot to offer there.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm

in my opinion, players like this don't belong in a SIM league......but whatever.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Also Ryno...you left out J-MO (jmojsoski) on your list of guys who play total legit football on this game...JMO is one of the most difficult players for me on this game...and dude doesn't exploit ai weaknesses or anything like that. He just straight up plays the game and reads offenses extremely well. I just want to give credit where credit is due.

-ALSO-

Everytime I've ever played boywonder I always seem to go up in the first half...and then get trampled to death with fumbles for the rest of the game...I don't get it. I even ball protect every damn time in the open field against one of his safety's or linebackers and I still fumble...and I'm not using some shitty little back...I'm using Michael Turner...the big huge bruising back who NEVER FUMBLES (99 - ball carrying skills). To me that shit is just lame. There is no thought process that goes into..."why is my linebacker or safety all alone by himself in the backfield to tackle Michael Turner??...What can I do to prevent 6-9 yard runs from scrimmage every play??...Should I switch up my formations and blitz from a different angle???"""...NOPE...none of that...the answer is to just straight up hitstick after a 6 to 9 yard run from scrimmage to make Turner fumble in the open field with 1 defender to beat...it fucking blows...and is not realistic at all.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:28 pm

yeah j-mo i'm sure plays completely legit, but i've never played him. i was going off of ppl i've played in the league.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:35 pm

yeah mjkight is what jmo is to you. everytime i face the guy he completely owns and outsmarts me lol. I usually meet him in the first round of the playoffs....i'm 0-3 in the playoffs, but my losses are mjkight 2x, and boy-bore this year.

the difference in losing to mjkight and boy-bore, is the fact that i think that mjkight deserves the win by actually outsmarting me.

i wish we had 10 more mjkights and i never made the playoffs, than one Boybore.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 pm

dam guy's....i don't really understand why you guy's dislike boywonders style of play...i get it where you guyz say he stays in 1 or 2 D formations...its annoying, but u have to remember it is a video game....and maybe if someone beats him, he may change his style of play...Guys don't get pissed off because u cant crack his D yet....I havent....I just cherish every moment we play because every time we play i learn new things and get better....and trust me on this one...Someone will beat him...I guarantee it...:-)
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 pm

it's not about "cracking" his defense. I know exactly what kind of zones he's running pretty much the whole game. it's about overcoming his stick skills. its a video game yes, but we have all agreed on a sim league. his style of play just doesn't matchup with our league. i have a ton of respect for you jmo just from what deathwish says about you. i trust his opinion fully. BUT you can't be serious when you think that boywonder belongs in this league. i know he's your recruit and all, but come on man. come onnnnnnn haha

Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm

shit just got REAL

lol

i played my fair share of cheesers (specially last year) and boywonder doesn't sound like one of them, what he may lack in football knowledge he makes up for in stick skills which i can't hate on. there IS a way around it, i'm usually one to beat myself rather than get beat by a defense i can't 'crack'. i force shit and try and make too many plays and fumble a lot, BUT i also get A LOT of user picks and A LOT of hit stick fumbles...but should that be a bad thing?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 pm

i am extremely offended by alot of the remarks made here all i do istry to befriend everyone and it seems everyone hates me because i win yes i do have very good stick skills but what makes anyone thinks i have no or a small football IQ i can guarantee im one of the most football smart ppl in these leagues ppl complain about me running a particular defense alot do u guys not realise that some teams like the bears and colts run cover 2 like 75% of the tim sorry to rant but i just dont understand y u guys dislike me so much
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Don't be offendeddddd Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 pm

U basically call me a cheater and say I don't know anything about football and that I should be booted ffrom the league, sorry but I don't take thatas a complement
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 am

Boywonder is not my recruit...i'm just defending the guy because that's his style of play ....and if u believe he doesn't fit our sim style league then that's a different discussion...but i fully support him in our franchise because he makes everyone better, believe it or not...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am

Thanks JMO glad to see everyone isn't against me
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 am

lol...well....i guess if people cnt beat u they will boot u...lol...well bro....i try to use all my pull in this league to keep u in it....if i was u..i wouldnt respond to these ppl and just blow thenm out...if they really want a reason to hate u....shut them out...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 am

I understand what u saying it's a just it shouldn't be like that we all in this together thought maybe I'm just expecting to much I have a lot of fun in these leagues I really hate for things to be like this
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 am

just continue to do what you are doing...don't break any rules and I WILL DEFEND YOU...The funny thing is a awhile back i was in the process of creating a league with 48% top 100 players.....i had the guy's (well i had 15 top players (legit 25 and above) but i couldn't find more players to fill the teams) but college took over and i am an engineering major and my work load was heavy. Anyway, i say that to say this, if my league would have gotten off, only a select few would have had the liberty of experiencing such a competitive league....and if people are bitching about your style of play, imagine a league were everyone was on ur level or better..i would have to see this bitching and moaning on a daily basis...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 am

he DOESN"T fit our style of play, or what we try to make this league as. that IS the conversation we are having. it has nothing to do with him being better. and you're right i would never be in a "top 100" league. (which is totally dignified by maddens ranking system, which basically honors cheezers and stat sluts.)

just because you're in the top 100 in the madden leaderboards, doesn't mean you rank up there with Bill Belichick and Bill Parcels in football knowledge. it usually means that you're just a really good VIDEO game player.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 am

no im am not in the top 100.....and i just wish we could play....that's all im asking...i hope next season...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next