Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

+4
Ryno341
djgamer134
jmojsoski
Deathwish22
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 am

i'm not saying you were in the top 100, nor am I saying anything about your style of play. you're legit if deathwish says your legit. deathwish doesn't think that way about boybore however.....
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 am

Well if deathwish thinks I'm such a cheeser why haven't he booted me ryno u are really starting to piss me off I have never did anything to u can't understand y u keep attempting to slander my name are u really that upset that I'm better than u I just find it so funny that when ppl lose they love to point out all the BS in madden and are quick to label someone a cheeser because they have problems against a certain style of offense or defense get your game up stop crying if I cheese just get some footage of it, it is very unclassy to call someone out with no proof of any wrong doing
boywonder410
boywonder410

Back to top Go down

AFC CONFERENCE GAME MATCHUP - Page 2 Empty i agree

Post  kavorka2 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:47 am

if it wasnt for his (boy boy) 'user catches' i could put a a fight with him. he threw the deep ball almost every time and made a user catch over any defender, even when i played the defender and tried to swat it down (my player would just hug him down).. as for his defense, it was pretty average except for his freaking fumble stick skills. i managed to pass over 450 yards, but still had 2 fumbles i think

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 am

shit you guys are scaring me....50-0????

I mean no disrespect to boywonder, I have never played him, but seriously? 50-0...there has got to be something up with that.

thats 4 straight seasons undefeated. With that number of games youd think eventually he'd have one of those horrible games where the CPU just decides its gonna screw you every way possible with fumbles, etc....

I gotta call BS if he is seriously 50-0, but again, I have never played him, so I will give him respect and bring my A game.

For the heartbreak that I have to endure being a diehard viking fan, it sure would be nice to win a madden superbowl to help ease the pain Smile

Shit I thought mjkight had great stick skills, he was one of my 2 legit losses this year (the other one was to ryno, and the third loss was in a simmed game). If boywonder is alot better than mjkight I think I might be in trouble. Cant wait to play our game and find out if I have what it takes.

I just noticed boywonders post, and I have to agree with him about people bitching after a loss. Again I HAVE NEVER PLAYED BOYWONDER, so I have no idea how he plays. But it really bugs me when you beat someone and they go on and on about all the BS cheese, or how lucky you got, etc etc.... Trust me I feel like my opponent got lucky after almost every loss, but I show them respect and dont cry about it. I tell them gg and try to get better so I dont let the same shit beat me next time.

I recently played someone (not gonna name names right now) for the 3rd time. In our first game he came back by 24 in the 2nd half to win. After the game he complimented my playing and said I was a legit player and a sure playoff team. He was really nice and sympathetic after what was obviously a frustrating loss for me. (I didnt bitch after the loss or call him lucky, but to be up by 24 at halftime and lose would be pretty frustrating for anyone) I took 100% of the blame for the loss, and my inability to stop his offense in the 2nd half.

Ok so next time we play... what do you know, I beat him. After the game he lists off like 5 things that were lucky for me, and calls out a few of my plays saying they were borderline cheese. These are the same plays that I used in our first game, but he had no problem with it then, because he won. That kinda bugged me. I could have told him how lucky he was to come back by 24, or how lucky he was that I dropped 4 picks, but I didnt. I gave him respect and took responsibility for my loss.

Then I played him for the 3rd time, and won again. (in a very close game, where he had his top 3 RBs injured for half the game) Afterwards I got the same message telling me how lucky I was and how my defense is cheeze etc etc. If my D is cheeze how come you shredded it for a 24 point comeback??? I just dont get it. When he won I was a great sim player, but when I won it was cause I was a lucky cheezer. I was insulted by this obviously. especially when I have run the same defense in 50+ sim league games and never had a complaint. I have had some bad losses where I was EXTREMELY frustrated, and just wanted to scream at my opponent about how lucky they got, but I just hold it back and send them a simple "gg". Its all about showing respect and good sportsmanship. Now if I REALLY think that someone is cheesing, I save replays (I have had to do this once in another league). If we start disciplining people without any replay evidence then everyone will just accuse their opponent of cheesing every time they lose.

Just because you cant stop something doesnt mean its cheeze. Now if NOBODY can stop it... then yea MAYBE its cheese

Now Ryno I respect you a lot and if you say this guy is borderline cheeser then im inclined to believe you, but I guess I will just have to see for myself. If I lose i wont feel that bad because I know there are at least a few players in this league who are a lot better than me.

Oh yea, and I think people forget this a lot but when I joined this league I was told that cheesers would be exposed through replays. If you have a problem with something someone is doing SAVE REPLAYS. The guy who called me a cheeser quit the game with 20 seconds left, (direct violation of the rules) but then calls out my defense.... If you REALLY thought it was cheese then save replays so you can show the entire league, and we can all look at it and decide if its cheese or not. Sorry but when you call someone a cheeser after they beat you it has to be looked at a lil skeptically.

Ryno this is not directed at you but the entire league in general, if boywonder is really 50-0 and you say its cause he cheeses Id have to agree that something must be up for him to go 50 games without even 1 loss, we have some damn good sim players in this league. So far MJkight is probably the best player that ive played (in regards to stick skills) but even playing him I got the feeling that if I played a great game and didnt make any mistakes that he was very beatable. 50-0 is just crazy.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:59 am

you're totally right, i should have saved some footage.

and this is just a lucky guess, but i think that guy you're talking about is Grim....haha he tells me i'm "lucky" everytime i beat him lol
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am

holy shit I write way to much lol, just scrolled over my post

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

-BOYWONDER410 AND TOMER629-

I need you guys to get this game in tonight or tomorrow morning before the deadline. We have 28 guys (20 of which haven't played a single game in this franchise in over a week) who are waiting to get this draft done so we can start season 4. And I know damn well we're gonna have a ton of problems getting this season 4 finished as is...because as soon as MLB THE SHOW comes out...we will be losing more than half the players in this franchise. I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news...but the same thing happened to our MLB THE SHOW franchises as soon as Madden 10 came out. We need to get this moving. You guys have had over 30 hours now to get this game in...WE ARE ALL WAITING ON YOU TO COMPLETE IT. Please, get this game in ASAP.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2