Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing

3 posters

Go down

deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing Empty deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing

Post  ezweightloss Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 pm

it was fourth and inches and idphifty was in a goal line formation so i choose the play "free fire" or w/e where four d line man blitz and lolb and mlb blitz and the other five players are in man coverage... i shifted my d-line to the right side of ball and shifted coverage so strong safety moved up and pinched my lb's... i did NOT take my d-line off line of scrimmage then or the entire game.. idphifty decided to run a counter play. i never switched players at any point in the play and my cpu tackled his qb before had off. according to the rules set by chistonite i quote "i understand these sort of blitzes can happen inadvertainly from time to time... each player will be given 8 incidents of this nature without sanction (over a 17 week season)" i have only done it once and it was inadvertant. the rules do not specify about these situation during gameplay (i.e. returning possesion of ball, taking or giving penalty yardage) this was a complete accident but i do not believe i should lose possession of ball due to that fact. i ended up fumbling like 3 plays later and that possession did not lead to any points. which means it did not have an determining factor in the final score that i won 17-3. i will try to make sure this does not happen again. but be reminded it was inadvertant and i was just folllowing the rules that were available to me.thank you
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing Empty Re: deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 pm

That is fine bro...all I was going by is what I was told. He has video proof of what happened. That is why I "warned" you to not let it happen again. You're new to this franchise...I don't know you or your style of play. I can only go off of what someone told me happened...I have to talk to the person (you) that was reported to find out exactly what happened to see if the other guy's side of the story matches...that is what I did...and since the guy had visible evidence...that is why I wrote you. Otherwise I would just throw this all in a pile with the other 100's of other messages I get a week about people cheesing or not following the rules. It's getting old...whether if it was done on purpose or not...you should respect your opponent and ask if he wants the 5 yard penalty or not...that is what everyone else in this franchise does when they accidently nano blitz...normally I reject the 5 yard penalty when it happens to me...because I know the guy didn't do it on purpose.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing Empty Re: deathwish ur accusations of me cheesing

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Also bro...this isn't Chistonite's Franchise...the rules have changed since he last updated anything. As a matter of fact they changed mid December...check em out on the rules page of this franchise...and every other franchise beside's the one chistonite doesn't ever update...and you will see that the new nano blitz rule specifically states..."when a player tackles the QB b4 the exchange with the RB - the next play, the defensive player is to go offside - at the very least this will give back the yards the offensive player lost... if inside the 10 yard line - he is to go off-side until the offensive player gets back to the original LOS MINIMUM"...I believe it was actually approved on December 15th, but don't quote me on that. Most of the time, as I stated in my previous post if a player does it...they pause the game and message their opponent and ask them if they want them to go offsides...and you'd be surprised...but most of the guys in this franchise normally turn the 5 yard penalty down. I understand you're new to this franchise...but you gotta get your facts straight first bro.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  ezweightloss Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:51 am

okay but i had ball after play since it was 4th and inches. so wht should have i done in that situation?
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 pm

thats a tuff situation... in that case - i would have to say u should conced the TD to him - (the offside would give him a 1sytt down on the 1 yard line - and its a virtually certainty that even the weakest running team would score on 4 chances on the 1 yard line -

btw LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ldphilly - football 101 philosphy says - NEVER COUNTER ISIDE THE 10 - (in my 1st year as Head Coach in high School football - in a crucial game - my offensive co-ordinator made this critical game calling error and it cost us the game) - the reason is that the defense inside the 10 can play more agressive - they DONT HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR THE DEEP BALL! (even more so in Ameri8can Football with the endzone being 10 yards - at least in canadian football the endone is 20 metter deep - which is about 23 yards)- so any slow developing play (like a counter, reverse or screen) is generally consider agisnt fotball fundemental doctrine - inside the 10 - u go right at the defense no funny business - attack with quick hitters - if u get stopped try it again - or consider play action - after the agressive run play - the defense is often suseptable to play actioon

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 pm

ezweightloss - i have played him twice and at no time have i had a problem wiuth him - he followed the rules of the lg and when he wasnt sure - he asked - i fully endorse him as a legit player - and thank him for partcipating in our network,,,,

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  ezweightloss Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:29 am

@ greener: i think idphifty is a legit player dont get me wrong. if anything i was at fault and i understand that.

@deathwish: it wasn't on the 1 yrd line tho. it was 4th and inches at like the 34 or something like that
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down