Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKING FOR 4 PLAYERS

Go down

LOOKING FOR 4 PLAYERS Empty LOOKING FOR 4 PLAYERS

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Ok...bros i need your help. I've given up on Boneduke13 (Vikings Owner)...he hasn't been online in over 17 days and had originally told me it would only be a week before he gets his stuff moved into his new house and internet hooked up...and I still have no word from Iamwasted1172...we can't go on the rest of this season having this many cpu games. Chizz522 (Bengals) just quit out of nowhere with no explanation last night and I'm still looking for an owner to take over the Chargers after Booboo2k9 quit. That leaves us with 4 squads to fill...VIKINGS, BUCS, BENGALS, & CHARGERS. If any of you have any friends interested please get them signed up...tell them to friend request me and say who recommended them...I realize it's super late in the madden season and recruiting dependable players is going to be extremely hard...but I figured I would ask you guys first before going out and fulling recruiting new players. Let me know bros!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR 4 PLAYERS Empty Re: LOOKING FOR 4 PLAYERS

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Thank you Bigmullet for recruiting PhiladelphiaRape!!! I'm hoping with more dependable sim players we'll be able to get things up and running again at full speed.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down