Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANCE OF SAVING VIDEO FOOTAGE OF BS PLAYERS

Go down

IMPORTANCE OF SAVING VIDEO FOOTAGE OF BS PLAYERS Empty IMPORTANCE OF SAVING VIDEO FOOTAGE OF BS PLAYERS

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Every has encountered some1 that pulls a BS move in our franchise that is against the rules! I have heard of guys quiting a game because they are so upset - THIS ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING! - if u quit the game - you are not able to save the video footage and your BS opponenent is free to do this to some1 else and u are GUARANTEED TO LOSE - not to mention it almost certain that your opponent is gonna say "He is just upset that i was beating him - so HE QUIT! - i want him sanctioned for quiting the game" - and he is in the RIGHT! and u would be in the WRONG! - his position is poovable and your's is not - MAKE SURE U DONT QUIT VS BS PLAYERS - playout the game - save the video footage and take action so we can get this clown out of our group - if u dont he is free to do it against the next player and maybe eventually to you again!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down