Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detriot Lions

2 posters

Go down

Detriot Lions Empty Detriot Lions

Post  theGemini3 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:23 am

After playing Jonny twice I figured out... He is a run first pass second offense. Does his team fit his play style probably not. His big trade for Sproles Didnt pan out (out for season) and probably killed his plans. None the less he still goes with run 1st offense.

His favorite run package is 1 WR 3 TE 1 RB set and likes to run to the outside where there is real estate to possibly break tackles and head up field. He had a couple of nice runs but for the most part it was ineffective. He would try the inside after successful outside runs. Not too much playaction. Likes to pass out 3 WR and 4 WR sets. Will always drop Warner back bout 7 - 10 yards and hit crossing routes. Depth at his skill positions are lacking. Can't wait to see what he does in the draft...

On Defense he likes to load the box to stop the run. D is suspect to play action. Other than Reed and Lewis not much depth on the roster. Couldn't really tell what he likes to do against pass becUse my run game was very effective. Only threw 8 passes in our second game.

Hope this helps some. Good game Jonny. Sorry to put ur tendacies on blast. Lol
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Detriot Lions Empty Re: Detriot Lions

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:37 am

hey man thats what this sections all about its cool but remember the second game i was adjusting to my team so idk what my plan is going forward and the reason I dropped warner back so much is complete accident as I hold the stick down soI hope no1 btchs about that not being sim its not on purpuse nor is it 2 the side usualy...

also Im playing alot of rookies trying to get some guys stats to grow unless im in a very close game ill switch the oldys in ..and warner of course stays bc well..flynns not a qb lol

but yah its not hard to figure me out but i switch up my playbooks wich swich my playbooks alot and theres some where running outsides a bad idea

.. sure all of that will help me get a good draft pick at least lol you know im not bad either thats what drives me nuts I look like a complete bum i gotta get something figured out I dont even know what to do in teh draft yet ..cb probably? but rey retires I could be hurting on d completely should be interesting

thanks for being a good competitor though and not bsn me n I actualy like that you posted here every1 shoul be I dont have you figured out much bc my team wasnt stopping or even tackling larry so why would you change up running? .. ill c yah next year lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down