Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnnylagz aka Lions...

3 posters

Go down

Johnnylagz aka Lions... Empty Johnnylagz aka Lions...

Post  athleticone Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey commish what is going on with this guy. I read his post an think that I u le him do that than everyone else is goons want to do the same. I too didn't draft my team and am working with what I got. The rookie draft is coming up he shod have to wait just like everyone else. Also you might as well let people trade with the CPU. I see he got Ted Ginn too. I've looked at peoples roster numerous times and don't recall seeing him there before... Could be wrong. But my point is he should hav to wait or trade teams completely but not take what he likes and gives what he doesn't. My 2 cents
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Johnnylagz aka Lions... Empty Re: Johnnylagz aka Lions...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 pm

I actualy made sure I gave up more than I got I did the best I could if u feel 1 was unfair ill take it back I was dying for rookies didnt care wat range

but also u dont have to put me down man and it was actualy a small trade i lost warner my hbs des best wr cbs ( plural) safetys theres more too and got rookies in return ..

its very small man i didnt cheat lie or steal or do any trade that wouldnt of been approved
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:02 pm

it wasn't really a shady deal at all, he pretty much traded veteran players for half lower rated younger players and he ran it by me...a good 6 times before trading it
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

thank you n just so every1 nos I am not a shady guy at all and i did run everything by the commish made sure itd be fair i lost alot of my top players for guys I hope to make better that arent ranked that high ..

how many trades have u made that made ur team worse? lol I just had such a mismatch of what I like and what team I had so i asked the commish if i made the cpu teams better could i take guys im more accostomed to even if they are alot worse lol he didnt really follow why id want to not that he didnt understand but with my record i coudl still make the playoffs I told him the team bored me and id rather lose out with players i like that were much lower/worse than who i was trading for

I pitched all the trades and he made sure it made the cpu teams better I tried to hide it so he didnt catch any heat but if i didnt have to switch back and forth between teams youd notice what the trades actualy were instead It looks like a bunch of release and sign trades that r bs but what they got and what i lost have a huge gap they gained better players

I love playing in this league ... i wouldnt do anything unless i felt it was fair ..then the commish said ok .. if you really feel i messed up the league and everything ill do my best to fix it but theres some trades i wont take back but ill release any unfair trade next year ... that way i can build them up instead of the cpu but no1 feels fkd over but thats not really fair to me

whats got u feeling its so unfair when even the commish agrees its fair ? its more than meets the eyes plus i gave up guys i didnt want 2 as well 2 even it out even more incase some1 complained ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down