Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a question

2 posters

Go down

just a question Empty just a question

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm

alot of ppl have left and I am very active..losing and missing the playoffs i can live with

but uh my teams horrid if i could lose warner for a young rook even a bad 1 whose a potential plz hook me up

ill stay but if i can get an upgrade at qb or a rook rb who isnt horrid ( slow or 50s .. ill drop my guys there decent players n give them 2 the team that gives me the rb whose a potential or qb a potential ..

jus wondern he can be a 60 rating I just want a reason to play my games out my players are so horrid I hate playing my games ..ill play anyway just seeing
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

just a question Empty Re: just a question

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 am

no1? idk ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:05 pm

im willing to give you Mr. Vince Young if you want, i do better with strafford...you have kurt warner though? and darren sproles? what are you looking for exactly?
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:08 pm

jus a rook 2 build I think i got it now tho unless u want schaub for VY I really wanted a qb i could build n a rb i could build while sproles is out 4 the season ..

love rooks expecialy since this isnt my team ( draft wise and style of play) rooks can usualy be molded a little bit..just enough to help me later on ( maybe 2 seasons later.. but least theyre young and all) bc I inherited a team that has no qualitys I look for lol I made trades and then injuries..blah

I got a few trades recently but if vy isnt over 25 ill take a look for schaub ...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down