Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win

4 posters

Go down

need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win Empty need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win

Post  ManchVegas Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:43 pm

i won our superbowl game 35-28 and he glitched the game where he left at 0 on the clock and the game was like it didn't get played. either he sims it and i win the game or he sims it and i lose and leave the league or there is a new commishioner period. that is sooo cheap falcons jsut casue your toss toss toss flats flats flats is the only things you can do buddy doesn't give you a right to play madden i rate you a 3. because i don't know what D you played but it was well disquised
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win Empty Re: need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win

Post  cas850 Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 pm

wow thats lame i'd like to hear what the commish says about this. lol @ equating his offense to "toss toss toss flats flats flats".
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win Empty Re: need a new commish! he is a cheeser and glitch me out of a win

Post  Cyfore Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:28 pm

i don't consider it cheese but i see what you're saying. he did the same thing against me.

the only thing that i thought was cheese about playing him is that he put 11 men in coverage when i was out of timeouts and there was 20 seconds in the first half. i was on the 10 or 15 yd line. since i had no timeouts i had to pass and with 11 in coverage there is nowhere to throw. in real life there is an easy way out of that situation. instruct all of you lineman to move forward and block since everyone on the other team is in the endzone. that would allow the qb to run it in easily. but in madden, if no one rushes all the lineman just stand there with their feet shuffling.

i think that clearly falls in the category of exploiting the o-lines AI.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

i jsut don't think its sim football when someone runs those plays, and he will come on ehre and tell me that he ran all over me with roy williams , yes he did until i put a single person on him that could handle him. that was all my D was letting him have was the tosses and flats. IF it was an accidental thing about him shutting down his PS3 at 0 seconds then i will take it back what i said except teh cheese part. like i said before oh well shit happens and hopefully when the sim comes ill win. im not gonna take the time out to play him again, i don't have time. i probably might not be around for the draft whenever that is, my college classes start up again this week
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:54 pm

you say i run toss toss flat flat, and your right, i did pass there a lot because you run man blitz EVERY first down and in most other short yardage situatuons. why in the hell would i try and wait 3 seconds for my receivers to get off your press coverage and hope they're open when i have a wide open rb or te on an out route because your blitzed a lb(s)? when you played zone i'd try to identify the coverage and throw accordingly, which worked out a few times and which didn't a few times. half of your pass plays where screens and EVERY run play you called (which wasn't many) were ALL toss plays and don't call out someone else's game that was soley based off the defense you ran when you yourself run a pretty 'cheesy' offense. you know what though, i don't care if you run screens every play, i don't care if you run tosses or throw to the flats every play either...cause if i can't adjust my defense then its my own fault. yeah there are certain plays that can't be stopped (goaline tosses) but the ones i ran were successful because you were in a MAN BLITZ leaving the flats WIDE open, why the hell wouldn't i throw there? should i not ever go to the flats to cater your style of defense? if thats how you expect people to play than you can have the commish job because thats not even close to sim ball, my offense i based on what you do on defense. your gonna blitz on 1st down 90% of the time? i'm not running into that...i'll toss around it, i'll hit the wide open flats. i run a lot of cover 2 and never seem to have a problem stopping flat passes, and in fact on your 1st drive of the game i had a dropped pick 6 in that exact area...but you know...its just SO impossible to cover.

for the last 4 or 5 days i've been getting signed out of psn, thats what happened our 1st game when it was tied and i had the ball. i don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this but its a pain in the ass. as for the super bowl not recording i have no idea why it didn't, as the game ended on a turnover i even waited for you to kneel the ball and the stats screen to show up. when i was looking at the stats i got the psn error again (i dont d/c from the internet just psn) and just exited the game from the xmb. i'll sub in my backup team and sim the game so you definitely get the win, i apologize for that i don't know why i didn't record.

cyfore, what i ran on you in the red zone was basically a full prevent but only on dt was rushing, the other was in a qb spy and the end was on a contain for the hb screen pass. i stole this from green bay when they did it to the vikings and thought it was pretty sweet. but if you guys think its cheesy we'll have to make a rule that you have to have at least 3 guys rushing the qb at all times. it was the last play of the half and i knew you had to pass, but wanted to cover the screen option.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

listen i jsut put it how i saw it and you are doing the same thing i am a passer, i rarely run. i ran the same screen twice but in the PB there are lots of swing passes and PA screens, i see the patriots utilize this all the time so "it's what i see on Sunday" I do do alot of screens but HONESLTY
its part of a scheme that i do and when i got shut down alot by your D you only saw it becasue i run certain schemes on certain yardageif its 3rd and 7 i got a play for that, if its 2nd and 15 i got a play for that, feel me? but when all i see is "looks like" goal line tosses and play action flats and play action bunch weak everyone cross the field when then i feel like you don't knwo the game of football. now before you start ranting and raving yes i have looked at your youtube site and you have some nice plays and didn't look like any cheesing, even though others in this league have pm'd me and told me you do the same thing to them. ANYWAYS i believe that for our game that we played you took advantage of tosses and flats becasue that was the only thing open. and like i said after i thought about it i said IF you didn't mean to then its kewl about the glitch and i know you had a problem before with the internet. i got school starting back up so i won't be around on mondays and wednesdays nights guys
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

the goaline stance is actually a great idea jsut suckas that the lineman couldn't run up field
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  cas850 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

@falconsfan

cyfore told me about the prevent def thing and in my opinion what makes it cheesy is that the AI for the linemen doesn't let them adjust. like cyfore said, he should just be able to run straight ahead and have blocking, but since they just stand there, it's kind of lame to do that. also, i have rarely seen less than a 3 man rush in the nfl, ESPECIALLY when you are in the redzone. that just doesnt happen, no matter how much time is left. i mean it was smart on your part to do that, but at the same time the AI isn't balanced for that situation.

i think the idea for rushing at least 3 at all times is a welcome addition. just my opinion. except there is a play in nickel called "velcro" that drops 9 in coverage, rushing only 2. how about just make a rule that states any play you choose is fine, but you can't audible to less than 3 rushing. like if there is an actuall play rushing only 2 (like the example i gave), then that is allowed.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm

maybe we should make a 2 dl rush rule then, cause 9 velcro is ok but i audible the flat routes to buzz zones so its more of a prevent in red zone passing situations, so i'll run it by greener and see what he thinks as well. i'm saying/asking these things cause 1. i want to give you guys a good football experience when we play 2. it will only improve the league 3. weed out the people who want to abuse the ai.

with that being said, manch, you basically did the same thing i did...which i had no problem with you running screens because it was pretty much all i was giving you (you could've pounded me with the run i wasn't really playing it). after a couple quarters you knew you had to change it up, i was playin a lot of cover 1 man and cover 2 zone out of the 3-4 which shut down the outs and flats, and bro, you ran a lot of screens (which again is fine) and i did the EXACT same thing you did to move the ball, took what you gave me. when you were stuffing the box on 1st downs and short yardage and i knew it was probably a man blitz, my first read was your safety(s) then corners. if you fb blitzed and corners stayed on press all i had was about 2 seconds to make my hr read (he was always locked up) then check off the a wide open rb...hard to pass that up. if you brought your safety over strong side of course i'd audible a toss to the other side, and i never ran goaline it was i form big and singleback 2 te.

theres such a fine line between what people think is cheesy, i think at some point everyone will do something the opponent finds lame. guess thats just the nature of madden, if the game comes down to so many rules like no tosses, no flat passes, no 9 man coverage plays i think its just going to make it more boring than it already is. oh and manch, that eagles dude on my youtube vids...THATS cheese lol, i though the game we had was a big one..we both did what we had to do to win since it was close, you might not say gg to me but i'll say it to you anyways...gg.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down