Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commish stuff plz read urgent...

3 posters

Go down

Commish stuff plz read urgent... Empty Commish stuff plz read urgent...

Post  ezweightloss Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 am

i would like to nominate myself as new commish. i am very active, have gotten great ratings from opponents and have time to deal with any problems that might arise out of the league. please give me feedback. also has any1 got a hold of the present commish jus-ballin? cuz i havent been able to.
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Commish stuff plz read urgent... Empty Re: Commish stuff plz read urgent...

Post  ezweightloss Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:50 am

also if this league does fall apart i would like to start a new one and bring the legit players and have a fast moving fair league
ezweightloss
ezweightloss

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:47 pm

i think that would be good, i really don't have the time and neither does jus-ballin' aka wilson22 as he's the commish in 2 other leagues and i have another one as well. plus with all the drama as of late i'm done with it. i don't have a problem with you being commish, when i get home i'll talk to wilson and get things going for u. we are both working avidly to fill the league back up since last season when (like every league) a lot of guys dropped due to inactivity or having a losing team.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:20 pm

If any of you would like to join my franchise...I have 2 good teams available. It's the Deathwish Franchise. You won't be disappointed. We currently have 30 of 32 teams filled and are still damn near reaching the 80% game completion percentage every 48 hours. I could really use 2 legit active players. All skill types are welcome. I run a very well balanced franchise with daily updates and reminder messages and a weekly player of the week award. Hell, check out my franchise on the forums on here...you won't be disappointed...there is a reason it is one of the most popular franchises on this forum.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down