Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY

+2
djgamer134
Deathwish22
6 posters

Go down

BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY Empty BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm sick of the drama...sick of the lying...and for one player to threaten another player after all they were doing was playing a game as a fill-in, threaten them to quit mid-game, and then demand the franchise password from him, after all he was doing was a favor for me (as commisioner) so we could get the super bowl finished on time and get this franchise moving again...I'm done. I've thought about this decision for over a week now...and especially after J-MO even pointed out some thing he was doing to manipulate the AI...that was just the icing on the cake. I'm sure there will be a lot of you that agree with my decision and some of you that won't. The point is...I'm the commissioner...I feel this person is jeopardizing our franchise and is taking away every single aspect of what the only goal in this network of franchises has...which is...to provide the best online franchise sim football possible. Bro, I'm sorry to hear about your family...and I know you're going through hard times right now...but I have to do what is best for this franchise.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY Empty Re: BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY

Post  djgamer134 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

I shall miss you boywonder. Sad

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY Empty Re: BOYWONDER HAS BEEN BOOTED PERMANENTLY

Post  Mjkight Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am

seems like a bad timing with his family...

however this is suppose 2 be a sim lg and boywonder is far from it. i have watched him to some pretty shaddy stuff in the two games we have played. second game i had him pushed to the breaking point he knew he was in trouble and he started pulling some bs...im pretty sure if i had a 3rd r 4th game with him and i got some cpu help i could have gave him everything he wanted...but he does stick with the same two defensive plays alot.

one time i sacked his qb right when he hit his 3rd step on a drop back and he messaged me "you dont know about the nanos i know" something 2 that effect. pretty much said bring on the bs. are first game i made a point to slow down the offense...tried really running the clock and the football...i was up 6-0 with a chance 2 make it 13-0 dude stopped the game freaked out screamin r we gonna play football r...r we going 2 watch the clock...clearly upset he knew he was in trouble....if course about 3 plays later my guy fumbles he returns it for a td 7-6 and the route was on...he even made a point 2 take a 55 yard TD run as the clock expired. kinda crappy 2 but o well

honestly all you guys have 2 do is look at the stats and see he has 4 of the top 6 sack leaders and manny lawson has like 35 sacks??? seriously? i for one dont mind he is gone but the competition was nice was always hopin i could get him one time but o well

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 am

"r we gonna play football r...r we going 2 watch the clock"

hahahahaha

i've said that to myself SO many times, whether or not theyre killin clock or just REALLY slow at picking a play i hate when i'm down and the other guy is just pissin around in play selection lol
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gad__Warrior Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 am

Even with his "faults" Boywonder was a good player. I had the misfortune in being in the same division in multiple franchises with him (2 guaranteed losses). I hated losing to him. The games started out close and then I would throw a pick, then another, fumble, then another pick and ultimately end up getting blown. one less thing for me to worry about.

gad__Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 am

I wish I had the patience to burn clock like that. It would help me put teams away a lot better.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down